NIKE RESTOCK 5/5/14

Status
Not open for further replies.

he doesn't give anyone the courtesy of retail

why should anyone do that for him 
eyes.gif
i would if someone did it for me first

exactly.... how many people would JUMP at paying retail months later if the only downside was a ripped box?
You need to start saving and get some of these. Seriously, theyre not hard to find
I need these soooo bad. they are soooooo fresh. i find it ridiculous that nike sold out in these after only 30 seconds. nevertheless, i am a patient man, so i can wait for the next restock

Last edited:

I need these soooo bad. they are soooooo fresh. i find it ridiculous that nike sold out in these after only 30 seconds. nevertheless, i am a patient man, so i can wait for the next restock
Those in that picture are OGS, not retros.  They weren't for sale.  Those look just like the pair I own. 

Just pay resale, you're probably gonna strike out again on the next restock.

Just pay resale, you're probably gonna strike out again on the next restock.
i know i wont this time. i learned my lesson from the concord lows release to put your full attention on the shoe, not the forums. and i learned my lesson from the restock that i have to be faster on the tweet. apparently 30 seconds is too late. next time, i will go on ndc the instant i see a restock message on my phone. i wont be playing league of legends or doing any homework next time a restock happens

Alright. Ima make sure all bots and hands are going at that size if I ever see these shoes again. Would love for you to never get a pair

remember when that dude gave everyone a bot that added the same size to their carts? i think it was size 10.5.

imagine if the troll was a victim. would have been too funny :lol:

remember when that dude gave everyone a bot that added the same size to their carts? i think it was size 10.5.

imagine if the troll was a victim. would have been too funny :lol:

:lol: would have been perfect.

You're right It was 10.5 on the DB3 release last summer. It was Skazaam or whatever his NT name is that redid the ATC to do that haha. Definitely a creative way to get ahead :lol:

Last edited:
This isn't wrestling, gold dust. You lost.
What does my comment have to do with wrestling? and its not spelled gold dust, its goldust. i didnt lose, i won because i tricked u into thinking 8.5 was my size. its not 
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom