NIKE RESTOCK 5/5/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
You gotta be kidding me.. u are lying, either that or Nike has it out for me and doesnt want me to cop my grails.. it said out of stock 1 min after the tweet and i kept refreshing, for 50 minutes, same message... So unfair

On restocks sizes always keep popping up, especially with general releases. People just try to add as much as possible to their cart and get rid of what they can't afford. If you initially get a sold out on a restock keep checking back

Got my pair and after actually seeing and holding a pair in person I need them in my size. Didn't come with the cover though and the production dates are 6/13/12 - 6/26/12. 

people were copping bred 11s 35+ min past the tweet
Yeah he's right. I got lucky and got through close to 45 minutes after the link dropped.

Last edited:
On restocks sizes always keep popping up, especially with general releases. People just try to add as much as possible to their cart and get rid of what they can't afford. If you initially get a sold out on a restock keep checking back
Read the rest of my post. I refreshed for 50 minutes.

I just want one pair of bred 11 so I can rock them.. everyone else just wants to resell em but im here to wearthem. I just want one pair so badly

i hear you but if I had a dollar for every dude that think they reaaallly wanted nikes/jordan but know in their heart they will resell i swear id probably have as much profit as a reseller :lol:

I just want one pair of bred 11 so I can rock them.. everyone else just wants to resell em but im here to wearthem. I just want one pair so badly

i hear you but if I had a dollar for every dude that think they reaaallly wanted nikes/jordan but know in their heart they will resell i swear id probably have as much profit as a reseller :lol:

But cmpunk is a reseller crying about resellers.
He could take some of his solar foam flip money and get a pair easily.

its karma @CmPunk

keep reselling and the only way you're gonna be grabbing your grails is through resell

wink.gif

But cmpunk is a reseller crying about resellers.
He could take some of his solar foam flip money and get a pair easily.
I refuse to pay a reseller.. ain't paying more than the standard price.. I am a patient man

God and hes using cmpunk for a nickname....tak tsk tsk

Dont make us bring the rock in here to take that championship away hahahaha

I refuse to pay a reseller.. ain't paying more than the standard price.. I am a patient man

Refuse to pay resell,

But u sell for more than standard price?

Come on man

If u resell enuf, yours could be free!

But i dont condone the buying of multiple pairs strickly for profit.

oh i get it, so we all like toying with idea of copping retail on rd and then dream about reselling but complain that they sell out fast....

honestly i dont even know if its worth to post online restock info or outlet info cuz seriously only like 5% of nt is gonna succeed online. different types of exploits will be created to game the system for us, and all you might notice on niketalk is a bunch of sigs with price, shoe, size and condition. how are we supposed to enjoy niketalk when all we really see are complaints...besides the good stuff in general :lol:

oh i get it, so we all like toying with idea of copping retail on rd and then dream about reselling but complain that they sell out fast....

not we all. I'm just pointing out that dude wasn't who you thought he was.

honestly i dont even know if its worth to post online restock info or outlet info cuz seriously only like 5% of nt is gonna succeed online. different types of exploits will be created to game the system for us, and all you might notice on niketalk is a bunch of sigs with price, shoe, size and condition. how are we supposed to enjoy niketalk when all we really see are complaints...besides the good stuff in general :lol:

Have a little faith in the NT fam haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom