NIKE RESTOCK 5/5/14

Status
Not open for further replies.

Im so sad about this, wanted the 88's so BAD! 
Same here, except i wanted the bred 11s so bad.. sometimes i wish i could beat someone up without getting in trouble. these restocks really frustrate me.. first soleheaven, now this?

Just got a refund for my ROYALS MAN WHAT THE HELL
mean.gif
does it says cancelled on the NDC? that's normal for a preauthorize charge to disappear from your account.

I copped them for 400$ from a guy who got them off the restock, sent me a pic and was like they sent him grapes, told me he'll keep in contact but we'll see I don't have a good feeling about it 
mean.gif
Oh whoa. I thought you got em that night.

Damn that sucks. 400 is such a great price... I hope he didn't realize how much more he could get and gave you the BS..
Exactly what I thought, dude checked ebay and realized what he could get for them.

Exactly what I thought, dude checked ebay and realized what he could get for them.
Turns out they were telling the truth

I accidently found that person on twitter, Nike pulled that okie dokie 
mean.gif
 sucks too because the person was a honest seller, we'll see what happens

I'm pretty sure the last restock was this quarters restock.
no it wasnt. it was announced on april 19th. i think they just wanted to go along with all the other restocks, like eastbay, champs, soleheaven, etc. hopefully the quarter restock is in memorial day, since im not planning any vacations.

Turns out they were telling the truth

I accidently found that person on twitter, Nike pulled that okie dokie 
mean.gif
 sucks too because the person was a honest seller, we'll see what happens
Sorry you took an L on a decent price, sad when $400 is decent.

[quote name="CmPunk] i wish i could beat someone up without getting in trouble.
[/quote]
Uh huh....

Last edited:

I'm pretty sure the last restock was this quarters restock.
no it wasnt. it was announced on april 19th. i think they just wanted to go along with all the other restocks, like eastbay, champs, soleheaven, etc. hopefully the quarter restock is in memorial day, since im not planning any vacations.
You're way too hopeful, why would Nike have two restocks in one month?

Got my Royals in from the restock... pair looks flawless and no price tag on box as the rest here :smokin

Sorry you took an L on a decent price, sad when $400 is decent.
I'm aware 
mean.gif
 worse part is they sent him a completely different size too a 10.5 instead of a 13.5

They botched it good, they better find that extra pair lying around the warehouse

Last edited:
Man that kid who threatened to shoot up nike was a dumbass. if youre gona shoot up a store then dont warn them ahead of time.. and nike a dumbass too cuz they overreact over a tweet..

sounds like you've been thinking about this with serious thought. screenshotted and reported to Nike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom