NIKE RESTOCK 5/5/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
What does my comment have to do with wrestling? and its not spelled gold dust, its goldust. i didnt lose, i won because i tricked u into thinking 8.5 was my size. its not :lol:

Our conversation wasn't scripted like your precious wrestling. You didn't know anything beforehand, and you were incredibly thirsty and responded to my question in 3 seconds. You lose, Dustin Runnels' creepy wrestling character.

This isn't wrestling, gold dust. You lost.
What does my comment have to do with wrestling? and its not spelled gold dust, its goldust. i didnt lose, i won because i tricked u into thinking 8.5 was my size. its not :lol:

Eddie-Murphy-Is-Not-Sure-About-His-Approval-Head-Nod.gif

Our conversation wasn't scripted like your precious wrestling. You didn't know anything beforehand, and you were incredibly thirsty and responded to my question in 3 seconds. You lose, Dustin Runnels' creepy wrestling character.
obviously it wasnt scripted. who said it was? i did know things before hand. i knew people had it out for me just because i resell shoes, so i knew in advance that someone would attempt to cop my size. so just to be safe, i set up a decoy size, which was 8.5. u still believe its my real size. its funny because i just outsmarted you. the reason i responded in 3 seconds was because i go on this thread a lot, why wouldnt i respond in 3 seconds?

obviously it wasnt scripted. who said it was? i did know things before hand. i knew people had it out for me just because i resell shoes, so i knew in advance that someone would attempt to cop my size. so just to be safe, i set up a decoy size, which was 8.5. u still believe its my real size. its funny because i just outsmarted you. the reason i responded in 3 seconds was because i go on this thread a lot, why wouldnt i respond in 3 seconds?
[/quote

Ehhhh NOPE. You responded immediately because you're the thirstiest troll ever. You responded with your real little kid size. Go back to counting new arm pit hairs. No Blk/red 11 for you

[/quote

Ehhhh NOPE. You responded immediately because you're the thirstiest troll ever. You responded with your real little kid size. Go back to counting new arm pit hairs. No Blk/red 11 for you
Lmfao you botched a quote.. definitely aint fixing that for you. i responded immediately because i happened to be on this thread and i clicked on "1 new post", then i replied.. simple as that. dont look too much into it. and 8.5 is not my real size. believe what u want, but youre only wasting your own time 
roll.gif

Lmfao you botched a quote.. definitely aint fixing that for you. i responded immediately because i happened to be on this thread and i clicked on "1 new post", then i replied.. simple as that. dont look too much into it. and 8.5 is not my real size. believe what u want, but youre only wasting your own time :rofl:

Don't start lying now. You replied to another post before mine. Making two posts in a row from you. Your story is yet another lie. Simple as that. Rackin up those losses tonight troll. Think I'm gonna go put on one of my pairs of under retail Blk/red 11's for the night.

Last edited:
First of all, so what if i make two posts in a row.. its because i go on this thread often to get updates on another restock. how am i racking up losses? i am winning because you were manipulated. go ahead, do whatever u want with size 8.5 bred 11s, resell em, i dnot care lol. its not my size, so go for it

Two posts in a row means that you didn't do what you posted and said you did. Your story was a lie. You were thirsty and pathetic, you didn't read anybody's mind and have a fake size to tell people like it even matters in the first place, and you said your size. That's why you're so upset now. I'll just give em out for retail like I always do for other niketalkers. I'm not a clueless pathetic bum

Two posts in a row means that you didn't do what you posted and said you did. Your story was a lie. You were thirsty and pathetic, you didn't read anybody's mind and have a fake size to tell people like it even matters in the first place, and you said your size. That's why you're so upset now. I'll just give em out for retail like I always do for other niketalkers. I'm not a clueless pathetic bum
no. you are so wrong. the first post i made was about me learning my lesson and improving next time. right now, there is currently no shoes restocking or releasing, so why would i be on the hunt.. logic tells me that nike wont restock 5 days after a big one, so im safe for now. i am not thirsty or pathetic, i have said many times that i am a patient man. i have restrained from buying from resellers for a long long time, and im definitely not giving up now for the bred 11s, not matter how badly i want them. thats how much self control i have. so how would that translate into me being thirsty and pathetic? thats right , it doesnt. i am a patient, smart man and i knew that people had it out for me, willing to do anything to ruin my chance of copping bred 11s, and i was right. nike did it, soleheaven did it, and now people on this forum are doing it. i knew this ahead of time so i decided to give u a decoy size. im not upset at all, what makes you tihnk that lol? go ahead, give em out because it aint gonna affect me. 8.5 is not my size. do whatever u want lol 
tongue.gif

I hope your right, but more importantly I hope we actually have a chance to buy LOL thanks for the info

Grape.... Just let it go.

:lol: he just get to troll non stop? If this was a thread for a shoe I wouldn't do that and derail. This is a thread with no subject waiting to die when you close it Monday morning.

that guy was a scammer who wanted..  i never bought off of him. after researching western union for a bit, i decided not to.
Ok, that's understandable, but you didn't say that the first time. Looks like you just edited your post so you wouldn't contradict yourself

Last edited:

Ok, that's understandable, but you didn't say that the first time. Looks like you just edited your post so you wouldn't contradict yourself
seemed like a good deal at first, then i realized that it was too good to be true.. which is why i changed my mind about buying it and edited it out. got a problem with that? 

Last edited:

seemed like a good deal at first, then i realized that it was too good to be true.. which is why i changed my mind about buying it and edited it out. got a problem with that? 
No, no problems at all. But now I'm thoroughly convinced you don't own a single pair of Jordans, let alone sneakers. I can usually sense when something is fishy. Post a pic of your last few Jordan cops tagged with your username/date. Otherwise, my theory is correct

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom