NIKE SKATEBOARDING NOT GETTING THE LOVE OF THE NIKETALK??

Culture has nuttin to do wit it...once they start releasing great cw after great cw in abundance, then it will be the talk of the town...culture has nuttin to do wit it...if jb just dropped team jordans relentlessly for 4 yrs straight wit maybe 2 solid retro releases per, it too would be on the backburner...

Culture has nuttin to do wit it...once they start releasing great cw after great cw in abundance, then it will be the talk of the town...culture has nuttin to do wit it...if jb just dropped team jordans relentlessly for 4 yrs straight wit maybe 2 solid retro releases per, it too would be on the backburner...

All I need Nike SB to do is consistently come out with good looking colorways for the Zoom Tre in larger sizes.

For years I searched and searched for a 14 for them only to be sold out in good colors or non-existent.

By the grace of the most high I finally found a size 14 in the ones below and they are currently in route to the crib as we speak.

& they mad suede-y
laugh.gif

But yeah if they keep showing me love, the love will be returned.

All I need Nike SB to do is consistently come out with good looking colorways for the Zoom Tre in larger sizes.

For years I searched and searched for a 14 for them only to be sold out in good colors or non-existent.

By the grace of the most high I finally found a size 14 in the ones below and they are currently in route to the crib as we speak.

& they mad suede-y
laugh.gif

But yeah if they keep showing me love, the love will be returned.

The SB line is not what it used to be. Wack releases, suspect colorways and other things have a lot to do with it. They need to keep it simple like the og days and they will start getting some LOVE again. I mean look at the first 3 series of the dunks. All simple, nothing too wild. At least we can say the quality is still there.

The SB line is not what it used to be. Wack releases, suspect colorways and other things have a lot to do with it. They need to keep it simple like the og days and they will start getting some LOVE again. I mean look at the first 3 series of the dunks. All simple, nothing too wild. At least we can say the quality is still there.

SB was cool when it first came out, then everyone and there mother had a pair then too much hype and now its just wack concepts and ugly colorways

SB was cool when it first came out, then everyone and there mother had a pair then too much hype and now its just wack concepts and ugly colorways

Everyone loved them but IMO nike sb started going down hill after the De La Soul's. Mork & Mindy, Dino J.R, all those are SO loud and ridiculous. Recently they have been toning down their releases it's been working.

Everyone loved them but IMO nike sb started going down hill after the De La Soul's. Mork & Mindy, Dino J.R, all those are SO loud and ridiculous. Recently they have been toning down their releases it's been working.

its not that NikeSB is putting out garbage, the truth is that the division became very popular and in order to keep up with high demand of the shoes and designs nike had to start putting out more shoes/color ways. as it grew with popularity (like jordan and other divisions of nike do) they began to try and branch out and make themselves appeal to new fans of the sneaker game and those who never wore SBs before.

so now Nike SB is a monster, its huge everyone knows about SBs so they put out 4-6 shoes a month and we boo them, but by the end of every year there is going to be a small hand full (4-5) of releases that will have had everyone going crazy, this year we already seen the Skunks with huge success and the American dunks seem to have had some high popularity, there seems to be a trend maybe once a season a pair will come out and really shake the game up.

dont worry guys NSB is going to release some heat its just not as consecutive as it used to be, were just going to have to accept that.

its not that NikeSB is putting out garbage, the truth is that the division became very popular and in order to keep up with high demand of the shoes and designs nike had to start putting out more shoes/color ways. as it grew with popularity (like jordan and other divisions of nike do) they began to try and branch out and make themselves appeal to new fans of the sneaker game and those who never wore SBs before.

so now Nike SB is a monster, its huge everyone knows about SBs so they put out 4-6 shoes a month and we boo them, but by the end of every year there is going to be a small hand full (4-5) of releases that will have had everyone going crazy, this year we already seen the Skunks with huge success and the American dunks seem to have had some high popularity, there seems to be a trend maybe once a season a pair will come out and really shake the game up.

dont worry guys NSB is going to release some heat its just not as consecutive as it used to be, were just going to have to accept that.

Honestly....the novelty of SBs wore off for a lot of people because the quantities of shoes being produced increased as did the number of store selling them. It's no longer hard to get some Sb dunks, there's no more feeling of owning something not many people have.

After 2005, nike started giving out more and more sb accounts and played out the whole "inspiration" behind each shoe thing. The colorways got nauseatingly funky and the inspirations got corny. SBs went from a simple underground skate shoe to a fashionista poser teenager's shoe of choice. The image changed when people with no knowledge of sneakers, skateboarding or even non-tacky culture for that matter, caught on. Now no one cares.

Back
Top Bottom