Nike Stadium, Athlete's Foot,Planet Sports UPDATES

Originally Posted by blackmambakb24

^^ resellers are all over..
tired.gif
the thing is that they are sooo over priced..
thats part of shoe game today ..making money ..u should be smart enough to pick something to buy before u end up nothing..thats why i did not buynike or retroes ..ill straight up buy with OG's Jordans if i can get them same price as Nike GR or Retroes..

resellers ba....Ako I have a rule when buying shoes....

If its 5thou up its not for me.......
laugh.gif

So wait na lang sa outlet store....If it wont reach the outlets then its not for me.....
wink.gif

Originally Posted by feathertouch29

Originally Posted by maxtempo96

Originally Posted by feathertouch29

PI NTers are slipping badly. No headsup until the items are all gone. That or.....
laugh.gif

some people only look after number 1.
eyes.gif
that's all good though,one should not always rely on the kindness of strangers...or folks on a board.

i empathize with the niketalkers here with hearts of gold,its hard to give out that kind of info knowing the rampant reselling going on these days.

That is what defines what we have now. Just check out people's signatures.

There was once a "community".
tired.gif
Yes, we relied on the kindness of strangers then. Strangers they are to us no more.
Word.

Just like on the game we all love. When you got competition and they start to beat you on your home court. You don't whine on the refs, you don't quiton the game. YOU HAVE TO STEP YOUR GAME UP.

Are you with me? NT TIME baby

Originally Posted by eastcoastpinoyballer

When you got competition and they start to beat you on your home court. You don't whine on the refs, you don't quit on the game. YOU HAVE TO STEP YOUR GAME UP.

True
pimp.gif

Just like on the game we all love. When you got competition and they start to beat you on your home court. You don't whine on the refs, you don't quit on the game. YOU HAVE TO STEP YOUR GAME UP.

That pretty much sums it up. (For me anyway.) This "game", this competition, has grown too big for me. Me, who is just a"hobbyist". Me, who relies on the help and kindness of "strangers" for hookups and heads ups. I am no Olympian. I am the slow, fat, old guythat shows up every now and then for a leisurely round of hoops at the community park. I would rather "rent" the other team to play us than have thembox me out with an stinging elbow for free "ice-tubig".

Maybe it is a good thing that my taste for sneakers is so appalling, I do not have too "fight" to be able to wear them. After all, "Sapatos yan,hindi trophy".

And this is not a whine, nor a rant. It is an observation, a statement. More than anything, it is a reflection.

Or, maybe, just a string of gibberish littered with too many quotation marks.

Just like on the game we all love. When you got competition and they start to beat you on your home court. You don't whine on the refs, you don't quit on the game. YOU HAVE TO STEP YOUR GAME UP.
you're kind of right. stepping up is fine with me.

what i hate though are NT PI members who buy several shoes for the sole purpose of reselling. they feed on the info posted in this forum. feather is right withpeople's signatures now. it's obvious who the resellers are . I know some people here want to make money. but dont take away the chances of otherNTers. if you plan on reselling, at least give your fellow NTers a fair price. I just hate it when NTers put up ridiculous prices. pakapalan ng mukha.

that's why im reluctant to post info here, at times. I just give the heads up to other NTers through text. minsan ngalang, even those you think you're good with will backstab you or are just resellers too. you gotta know the right people to inform.

feather, what's your size? a few who i was supposed to hook up backed out. (max, no, im not referring to you.
laugh.gif
a good friend of mine already got the pair intended for you
happy.gif
)

smh.gif

^^yeah i hate fellow NTers offers you moby @#@% prices.. dem.. well thats the shoe game here in PI.. it not all about the kicks its all about how much willthey sell it..

Originally Posted by tmac360

you're kind of right. stepping up is fine with me.

what i hate though are NT PI members who buy several shoes for the sole purpose of reselling. they feed on the info posted in this forum. feather is right with people's signatures now. it's obvious who the resellers are . I know some people here want to make money. but dont take away the chances of other NTers. if you plan on reselling, at least give your fellow NTers a fair price. I just hate it when NTers put up ridiculous prices. pakapalan ng mukha.

True. I agree with the Stepping your game up thing too.
tmac360 keep me updated with the text messages too. lol ill PM you my number. and trust me, im not a shoe reseller. haha

Hey, lets get back to the topic about UPDATES before this thread gets locked.

youre right mr. feathertouch.. wala nang community...madalas payabangan pa instead of inspiring other collectors...i got more pairs than you...may connectsakong saloob ng nikepark, wala yan sa lolo ko, etc..
smh.gif

Originally Posted by webnoize

youre right mr. feathertouch.. wala nang community...madalas payabangan pa instead of inspiring other collectors...i got more pairs than you...may connects akong saloob ng nikepark, [color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]wala yan sa lolo ko[/color], etc..
smh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

marcus, sure PM me your number
happy.gif

Originally Posted by tmac360

youre right mr. feathertouch.. wala nang community...madalas payabangan pa instead of inspiring other collectors...i got more pairs than you...may connects akong saloob ng nikepark, wala yan sa lolo ko, etc..
smh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

marcus, sure PM me your number
happy.gif

correct!!!..malaking check
happy.gif

laugh.gif
Off topic....

Not all NT'ers offer horrendous prices...read the sig
wink.gif

There are still who wants to share...

This song lyrics is for all of us...peace out!!!
wink.gif

"Well open up your mind and see like me
Open up your plans and damn you're free
look into your heart and you'll find love love love love

Listen to the music of the moment, people dance and sing
We're just one big family
And it's our God-forsaken right to be loved loved loved loved loved"

happy.gif

youre right mr. feathertouch.. wala nang community...madalas payabangan pa instead of inspiring other collectors...i got more pairs than you...may connects akong saloob ng nikepark, wala yan sa lolo ko, etc..
smh.gif

wala yan sa lolo ko..
roll.gif

good point..

Originally Posted by fmlac

smh.gif

yeah, even some of they guys dont even say whats up!!! whats with that?... i mean those NT shirts were printed for a reason right?..

if you guys got a nice pair then hey show it, and for true sneaker lovers will applaud it, and you dont even have to brag...

as for resellers, ammm no comment... for the buyers we'll i guess thats a challenge for us all to look for different avenues or ways to get the kicks we want, we cant just depend on the people here on NT, on which some people just wanna be a part of for its STATUS symbol .

there are still a few good people in and out of NT that can help you guys out, just need a couple of beers to know them... hehehehehe and as for the shoes, no need to worry, you'll find those one way or the other... so sit tight man and relax...

mga sir, lumabas na po ba ung kay Jason Kidd na mala-oakley na shoes? thank you...

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________
FS: UWR Hyperdunk PMme... and NIKE USA Jersey - KOBE ...Large

Back
Top Bottom