Nike talk what's the last thing you brought that you thought was just too expensive?

Ive been on a gucci binge lately.
2 pairs of kicks and 3 belts and just about all their 1622 sunglasses.

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Originally Posted by SoldSouL4SoleS

Gas $4.12 per gallon.

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

where do you live?

you U.S citizens kill me. Gas is 5.15 here
indifferent.gif
The dollar sucks, friend.

Nike AF1's (Year of the Rabbit Edition).

I didn't expect the price to be $400 when I took them to the register. It caught me off guard because they were displaying them like any other shoe in the store.

Nike AF1's (Year of the Rabbit Edition).

I didn't expect the price to be $400 when I took them to the register. It caught me off guard because they were displaying them like any other shoe in the store.

Originally Posted by ElCatfisho

Besides gas ($3.99
30t6p3b.gif
)... probably AP tests. $368
sick.gif

My parents made me pay for it because they thought it was too expensive and didn't want to pay.
tired.gif
Well at least you will be saving a lot of money if you do well on those tests, 4 classes in college are worth $368.

Originally Posted by ElCatfisho

Besides gas ($3.99
30t6p3b.gif
)... probably AP tests. $368
sick.gif

My parents made me pay for it because they thought it was too expensive and didn't want to pay.
tired.gif
Well at least you will be saving a lot of money if you do well on those tests, 4 classes in college are worth $368.

paid about 300 total to have the coolant system workin in my whip again so I could bring it back out

paid about 300 total to have the coolant system workin in my whip again so I could bring it back out

Back
Top Bottom