Nike Trainer 1.3 Mid / Max / Low

Originally Posted by marley

F Nike man. I hate them. There is no way I could have ordered faster. Clicked Paypal and gone. Such a crock. I have waited months for these. The only colorway I wanted. Man I hate Nike. This crap is enough to make me wanna quit this sneaker game.
I know ... we are getting too old for this... At least with NDC you actually have a chance though.  As much as I hate to say it, Eastbay is even worse.  I mean you do whatever you need to do within milliseconds to check out and there you are with a 40 minutes to check out window popping up....smh
tired.gif

These online drops are truly a crapshoot/virtual lottery.  If you are super fortunate you maybe get a pair.  Keep your eyes peeled for re-stocks though- happened with all the rest at one point or another.  Also, Richards SG will probably randomly show up with them at some point.  Just hope you are near a computer when it happens.

F Nike man. I hate them. There is no way I could have ordered faster. Clicked Paypal and gone. Such a crock. I have waited months for these. The only colorway I wanted. Man I hate Nike. This crap is enough to make me wanna quit this sneaker game.
I know ... we are getting too old for this... At least with NDC you actually have a chance though.  As much as I hate to say it, Eastbay is even worse.  I mean you do whatever you need to do within milliseconds to check out and there you are with a 40 minutes to check out window popping up....smh
tired.gif

These online drops are truly a crapshoot/virtual lottery.  If you are super fortunate you maybe get a pair.  Keep your eyes peeled for re-stocks though- happened with all the rest at one point or another.  Also, Richards SG will probably randomly show up with them at some point.  Just hope you are near a computer when it happens.

Yeah Earl the Pearl I was trying for 11.5.

Man Rich keep me posted if you hear anything. You know this was the one colorway I been waitin months for.

Yeah Earl the Pearl I was trying for 11.5.

Man Rich keep me posted if you hear anything. You know this was the one colorway I been waitin months for.

Originally Posted by mjvc

Pics of my Oregon family with three different versions of the 1.3. Sorry pics suck. Took them with my Iphone 4. Wish my pics would come out like others on their phones haha.
cb4166150771df9c94497dfc1242299e41a21b79_r.jpg

dc6368c81cf400e3768ed4a498269fc719f5a909_r.jpg

Damn I'm jealous of those regular 1.3s

Originally Posted by mjvc

Pics of my Oregon family with three different versions of the 1.3. Sorry pics suck. Took them with my Iphone 4. Wish my pics would come out like others on their phones haha.
cb4166150771df9c94497dfc1242299e41a21b79_r.jpg

dc6368c81cf400e3768ed4a498269fc719f5a909_r.jpg

Damn I'm jealous of those regular 1.3s

Originally Posted by Earl the Pearl

UGGGHHHH been calling twice a day the past 2 weeks for stanfords navys and armys.  The randomness is killing me.  Literally called this morning. Just saw the post got the last size which is a 9.5 in the armys and last size which is a size 8 in the navys.  This is what I get for going to the gym..lol.. been checking this thread like 8 times a day.  Oh well congrats to those who copped.  Thanks eastbay rep.   
Sorry  Earl the Pearl, these shoes were extremely limited.
frown.gif
  We would love to be able to get more in, but that will not be happening.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by Earl the Pearl

UGGGHHHH been calling twice a day the past 2 weeks for stanfords navys and armys.  The randomness is killing me.  Literally called this morning. Just saw the post got the last size which is a 9.5 in the armys and last size which is a size 8 in the navys.  This is what I get for going to the gym..lol.. been checking this thread like 8 times a day.  Oh well congrats to those who copped.  Thanks eastbay rep.   
Sorry  Earl the Pearl, these shoes were extremely limited.
frown.gif
  We would love to be able to get more in, but that will not be happening.

EastbayRep - Ray

I've been refreshing the Army Trainer page on NDC since the release. Guess I can quit. I give up. Resellers have your way with my Paypal account.

I've been refreshing the Army Trainer page on NDC since the release. Guess I can quit. I give up. Resellers have your way with my Paypal account.

Mike.. wouldn't advise at this point.  Now is when they will go for all time highs.. Wait until after xmas and even a few months down the road and guys who are sitting on 'em will let them go for 50-100 max above retail.   Now is when they want you to believe there are absolutely none out there, but most likely NDC will restock as will some weirdo location like Richards.  keep your eyes peeled and follow the thread.  Dudes in here been doing a good job of giving peeps heads up- thats how I got my Oregons.  I wish you well and will keep my eyes and ears open for you my friend.

Mike.. wouldn't advise at this point.  Now is when they will go for all time highs.. Wait until after xmas and even a few months down the road and guys who are sitting on 'em will let them go for 50-100 max above retail.   Now is when they want you to believe there are absolutely none out there, but most likely NDC will restock as will some weirdo location like Richards.  keep your eyes peeled and follow the thread.  Dudes in here been doing a good job of giving peeps heads up- thats how I got my Oregons.  I wish you well and will keep my eyes and ears open for you my friend.

Back
Top Bottom