NIKE TRAINER SC 2010 "BO knows Flywire" **PICS**

Originally Posted by phnrprman

Does anyone know if either The Champs in Willowbrook mall or Garden State Plaza are getting the Pacquiao SC 2010 trainers? Thanks.
There are definitely Champs stores in NJ getting the Pacquiao collection...will verify for you tomorrow...

JM

Originally Posted by SCOfoshO

Niketowns will have their Pacquiao gear out on Wednesday. The shoes should drop next week sometime. My source has said they'll retail for over $200.

Wait so a little bigger air bubble is worth a $100 more in price? I was amped for these, now not so much. SMH.
tired.gif

So my source misheard the information. The shoes are gonna be $110, but each Niketown that is getting them is getting over 200 pairs. So these should be very easy to cop.

Originally Posted by jmadidas2001

Does anyone know if either The Champs in Willowbrook mall or Garden State Plaza are getting the Pacquiao SC 2010 trainers? Thanks.
There are definitely Champs stores in NJ getting the Pacquiao collection...will verify for you tomorrow...

JM
anybody know if champs will be getting the hoodies and shorts as well? curious, since they're releasing tomorrow, and contemplating if i want to do phone orders on these....

So my source misheard the information. The shoes are gonna be $110, but each Niketown that is getting them is getting over 200 pairs. So these should be very easy to cop.

that's more like it
happy.gif

(wipes brow) Whew...........

Phew! =)

Originally Posted by daaznfella

JM
anybody know if champs will be getting the hoodies and shorts as well? curious, since they're releasing tomorrow, and contemplating if i want to do phone orders on these....
Yes, Shorts...Hoods...Pants...N98 Jackets...Tees...Shoes...every piece of the collection in some stores...

However, it is not "releasing"...Champs stores will get the apparel early next week and can sell when it is received...

JM

Originally Posted by flipjerome

Any word on if the Champs in the Seattle area are getting the Pacquiao's?
Absolutely...Seattle has a large Filipino population and Champs will certainly take care of the Seattle area with Pacquiao product...

JM

Originally Posted by anabolic dunk

Originally Posted by RC103DC

Anybody have any info on the release date for the Pac Man trainers? I know he has a fight on March 13th, so maybe soon? Thanks!

They're releasing on March 13th. And they should be limited GRish. If you live by a Niketown, you should have no trouble gettin these.
A Niketown or a Champs Sports...

Champs is going to be THE PLACE to get Manny footwear and apparel going forward...and, there will be a very nice apparel collection (more than just tees) for the March 13th fight...

Look for product to begin to deliver this upcoming week...

JM

hey JM.. any info on which champs will have them in NJ area?

All Champs in NJ (large Filipino population) will have it, except for Mays Landing and Bridgewater...

JM

Yes, both and the apparel...

JM

Just got my Auburn from Swoosh today (yes the pic on ndc is just a sample pic) There are a few differences from the packages version as stated before.......here's some comparison pics, I like the ndc version better:

Left=ndc version
Right=package version

Mesh vs Leather

383801701.jpg

Lace tips

383801702.jpg

Nike vs Bo Knows

383801703.jpg

Dark Grey vs Light Grey (top=pack, bottom=ndc)

383801705.jpg

No Purple piping vs Purple Piping

383801708.jpg

Patent Swoosh vs Nubuck Swoosh

383801711.jpg

Insoles

383801714.jpg

Here's some comparison pics of the SC 2010 GR, SC 2010 Pack version and the 2009 Trainer SC 1990 retro:

Back
Top Bottom