Nike x Coraline Dunk - Movie Props Edition - 1/50

I saw the movie stayed for the credits, but I guess wasn't paying attention enough to catch the code. If someone could please PM me the code I would begreatly appreciative. Thank you.

Anyone willing to PM the code? I will go see the movie after my finals but I want to enter already!
mad.gif

NT detective says.........Phil Knight owns the company that produced the movie.

For all the people asking for the code, you'll have to see the movie as well because there's more to it than just the code. But I ordered an 11.5 aswell so hopefully i get lucky...Kinda disappointed it's a raffle and I have to wait until March to find out but its whatever...

There really isn't it lets you guess until you get the answer right. I clicked the wrong answer on purpose the second time.

Good luck to all!

went in to Proletariet the other day in cambridge, ma and my boy traded his G9 for the regular buttons dunks. thats wild. too bad the shoes werent his size.lol

Don't attempt to enter more than once from the same computer. Even if you enter different emails and contact info this will cause any entries from that ispto be disqualified. It will let you proceed but you will be removed from the running without notification. Good luck. The movie was easily the most interestingvisual experience I've ever had in a theatre by the way.

This shoe is weeeeeet. Well, I siced it but..... nice shoe. Wanna cop cuz I heard that they were limited..... very limited. .... def need that in thecollection.....
pimp.gif

I just contacted eprize and they said it is OK if you do it from a public computer it will not be cancelled. Nice! I def did it from everyones computer atwork. hehe

k im definitely gonna se the movie soon.
Any word on when the contest ends? I got exams coming up :S

this movie freaks the crap out of me... (i hate movies like this and nightmare before christmas..) but those dunks are so sweet. im gonna have to sit throughthis. lol

Back
Top Bottom