Nike X Designer Collabs: Next Up - FoG in 2018 - x MMW (ALYX) - CDG x Foamposites

Just like to comment on how I do not understand resellers the collaboration t shirt . I mean the value of the t was about 40-55 bucks and I'm seeing asking prices well into the 150.00 like come on... Thanks for letting me vent

I use to only wear air forces back in the days... And it died but hope these brings it a little twist to them and makes a come back. Air force 1s in white all was realyl classy to rock with anything. And these are even classier and i love how they upped the quality of them. Pigalle is just SICK in real life and on feet. The strap is movable so you can swing it nicely around the jeans.. And END sent them in some b****ss nice boxes.

Just like to comment on how I do not understand resellers the collaboration t shirt . I mean the value of the t was about 40-55 bucks and I'm seeing asking prices well into the 150.00 like come on... Thanks for letting me vent
they think it was made by givenchy brand :smh:

they think it was made by givenchy brand
mean.gif
Winzz did you finally manage to get a pair in Asia?

only one pair sz 9 mid, got through restock online and other one sz 9.5 through my NTer friend he manage to grab my size through barney's
Nice so I'm guessing you normally wear a size 10? Wish I could have doubled up. I saw a few places selling in HK.

Nice so I'm guessing you normally wear a size 10? Wish I could have doubled up. I saw a few places selling in HK.
i'm wearing size 9.5 normally but my friend only manage to get sz 9.5 (sz 9 already sold out at that time) and i grab my RT mid sz 9 at chinese online website. how many pairs are they in HK? and where they released those?

i'm wearing size 9.5 normally but my friend only manage to get sz 9.5 (sz 9 already sold out at that time) and i grab my RT mid sz 9 at chinese online website. how many pairs are they in HK? and where they released those?
They had a few pairs in Causeway Bay Nike store in HK. Looked like a pretty new store. They also had the pigalle collab there too. Also I got a size 9 and normally I wear a size 10. Thinking about another size 9 if I can. These shoes are so well made.

They had a few pairs in Causeway Bay Nike store in HK. Looked like a pretty new store. They also had the pigalle collab there too. Also I got a size 9 and normally I wear a size 10. Thinking about another size 9 if I can. These shoes are so well made.
i'm guessing that store probably has nike tier zero account

i'm guessing that store probably has nike tier zero account
Yea probably, I didn't know about the store before. Seems pretty new like it opened around April or so. I definitely will stop by more there. So what size are you exactly looking for? 8.5 mid? high? low?

Yea probably, I didn't know about the store before. Seems pretty new like it opened around April or so. I definitely will stop by more there. So what size are you exactly looking for? 8.5 mid? high? low?
thanks bro i already got what i wanted, size 9.5 quite bigger but it's okay for me i'm just preparing them for my summer shoes :D

thanks bro i already got what i wanted, size 9.5 quite bigger but it's okay for me i'm just preparing them for my summer shoes
happy.gif
Yea I already rocked them once, amazing to rock in the summer. Only thing is that it's so easy to dirty white shoes, that kind of makes me more hesitant to wear them.
mean.gif

Not sure when the links went LIVE but Blends LA is taking email orders of the RTs in various sizes. Email them if you are still on the hunt for your pair for retail.

Anyone have any leads on a decently priced pair of size 8 mids? Have looked everywhere and these resellers swear they're holding onto gold with the prices they have on them.

do these really fit that much bigger than other recent AF1s?

i use to wear us11s but for recent nikeIDs (elephant print, snakeskin, corks) i'm a solid us10.5... so debating between sticking to 10.5 or going all the way down to 10

thx in advance for any help!

Back
Top Bottom