Nike Zoom Kobe IV ID Thread

Originally Posted by alcstarheel

I think if you can get them now, you'll be good. They're proposing a 4-week wait on receipt of the IDs.

If you wait until 2.1.09, I'm sure more than 24 will be sold on a daily basis, and the wait time is probably going to increase to 6 weeks. So you're looking at not getting them until the middle of March. That's three months from now, so why not try when you can.

ALCS

Actually, the wait is up to 8 weeks as of now.

Originally Posted by barry

I think if you can get them now, you'll be good. They're proposing a 4-week wait on receipt of the IDs.

If you wait until 2.1.09, I'm sure more than 24 will be sold on a daily basis, and the wait time is probably going to increase to 6 weeks. So you're looking at not getting them until the middle of March. That's three months from now, so why not try when you can.

ALCS

"8 weeks as of now" for orders placed on/after Feb 1st ?

Originally Posted by igotthatfire247

Not bad Marley, but how about this one?
I did this one a while ago, inspired by my Rasta Air Max 95's (although they have a white midsole)

zoomrunningsgy0.jpg
Man I like those. Good work.

Finally got lucky today. They were available a little before 5pm PST. I was able to order the two pairs in my locker. Pics on the way.

^^^^ i better get my steelers ones posted fast now....lol...should be great game tomorrow...

I need some help NT. Anyone have trouble scrolling from left to right when on the Nike ID site. For some reason it cuts off the left and right parts of thescreen just a little which makes it difficult to navigate the site. I've tried adjusting the settings but no luck. There isn't a scrolling bar on thebottom like on the right of the screen. Off topic, but thanks for the help.

^ If you have the new Internet Explorer, press the 100% button on the bottom right of your browser status bar. If that isn't there, hit the F11 button.

They are up right now. 4:50pm Pacific time. Thanks for the info ZoomKB24. Tried it out but still no luck. Only happens when I'm on NDC and ID. It musthave something to do with my CPU screen and flash sites ...

ALCS

It is for orders placed now. Last week I went to get another pair and it said something to the effect "great choice..... and it could take up to 8 weeksto receive"

ALCS

It is for orders placed now. Last week I went to get another pair and it said something to the effect "great choice..... and it could take up to 8 weeks to receive"

Aww that sucks. I just got my email this week, letting me know it'll be about 4 weeks or so to get mine ...
Four long, agonizing weeks ...

I'm gonna' keep myself busy by picking up the new TMobile G1.

Dont know if this help but I email nike asking them about the time and this is what they said...
"Orders taken between 12/24 - 2/1 will not deliver until late February."

I finally came through yesterday and ordered this Penny inspired pair and the Xmas Shoes. I'm done!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by BP the owner

^ i really like it Image, even more then the ones you showed me.
thanks cody. i finally decided not to do the jordan iv pair anymore. it was going to be too much of a hassle so i settled for these instead. ijust hope they come out okay.

This is completely irrelevant to the post... but it's funny... no one calls BP, "BP" anymore. He's moving up!

Originally Posted by iMaGe619

I finally came through yesterday and ordered this Penny inspired pair and the Xmas Shoes. I'm done!
pimp.gif

i really like these..i wish they offered university blue.....
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom