Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

Look nice but idk. These would get run into the ground to serve there purpose and that white seems like it’d yellow.

maybe I just don’t care for white running shoes.

^ ^ ^
I might check that out, thanks, it looks better than the nike version

yah really considering that so I can just leave the phone on the car, really just too cheap to pay an extra $10 a mon :lol:

plus nrc doesnt work too well with my current apple watch so i was also curious if its gotten better

got the AirPod pro on order too since Ive been very happy with the
With the amount of taxes and nonsense they bury in your bill trust me you won’t feel it....my bill is supposed to $90 a month Ive never paid less then $130 after all is said and done....

and NRC works amazing with cellular apple watch cause it’s doesn’t need the double sync...the watch app runs and will sync with your phone when you get back...the watch uploads the run to the cloud and the phone will update the regular app whenever you open next....

its basically as if you had the app on two devices....

trust me...It was becoming a struggle to find pockets as these phones get bigger and bigger

^ ^ ^
I might check that out, thanks, it looks better than the nike version

yah really considering that so I can just leave the phone on the car, really just too cheap to pay an extra $10 a mon :lol:

plus nrc doesnt work too well with my current apple watch so i was also curious if its gotten better

got the AirPod pro on order too since Ive been very happy with the

or just get a Garmin Fenix 6X Sapphire!

that retails for $850, I rather get the Apple 5 watch with cel and save $300 and have the ability to take calls

i can get a pair of vf with the $$$ I save :lol:

nrc disco.png

20% code came in

time to ball on items that will more than likely be excluded

:emoji_relieved:

5k done, 10k to go

i know its not a serious race but i was surprise at the lack of runners wearing zf/vf, i might have been the only one

jurassic world run
009E102A-463B-4FE9-8358-F817BB16E591.jpeg

nice. Funniest thing to me is casual wearers of the % - with the hype machine that is Nike, casual or street wear use is odd to me.

not that comfortable just lounging around.

Not sure if this is the right forum to discuss the OW Vapor Streets, but I’m wondering if anyone can comment on comfort, suitability for running, and whether the midsole actually is React. I’m curious about these because I think they might be as close as Nike gets to an interesting Vapor Fly collab.

Not sure if this is the right forum to discuss the OW Vapor Streets, but I’m wondering if anyone can comment on comfort, suitability for running, and whether the midsole actually is React. I’m curious about these because I think they might be as close as Nike gets to an interesting Vapor Fly collab.
My favourite VF is the 4% Gyakusou collaboration

how were people sizing their next%'s again? tts?

usually take 8.5 in nike, but i'm one of those who had to go up .5 for the zoom fly sp's

Back
Top Bottom