Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

I received a note from RW saying that mine would be shipped today. Just a shimmer of hope for those of you who haven't heard..

RW cancelled my size 10.5 order placed this morning. Haven't heard anything from them about the size 10 preorder that I made last week.

this release has me a little upset today. But if that dudes review is right that you will only notice a difference if you do sub 6 minute miles, then I guess Im good with just the SPs. I'll never come close to being that fast :frown:

this release has me a little upset today. But if that dudes review is right that you will only notice a difference if you do sub 6 minute miles, then I guess Im good with just the SPs. I'll never come close to being that fast :frown:

yo man! So what are the SP's? Is that the regular zoom fly?

Pretty irritated myself. I've been running in the Zoom Fly though - it feels pretty decent. Just ran 8 miles at around a 6:45 pace ... but was hoping to get the 4% for my marathon in 6 weeks.

Anyone´s got them in hands already? How´s the sizing? Heard from true to size & to go up 0.5 size, since your foot tends to move forward while running? Any info would be highly appreciated!

I would say they are TTS. almost all of my running shoes are 1/2 size larger than street so i stuck with the 10.5 for VF4%. tried 11 just to be sure but they were way too big

Thanks. I'm confused but you clarified it for me. I just need the SP's then. I think their still available on NDC?

haha yeah thats why I was surprised to see you grabbing these ones. Figured you would have saved the money.

The one review that was on here said the 4% was weird to walk around in hah.

I just got an early access notification for the Vaporfly 4%. NOW after my size is gone. I hate you most times NIKE.

just cleared out my spam folder. I had an email from some UK running store with 4% vaporfly in the title. I clear my spam all at once and didnt see it until the last second. I didnt catch the site completely, looked like sweatshop, but nothing comes up when I search.

I would say they are TTS. almost all of my running shoes are 1/2 size larger than street so i stuck with the 10.5 for VF4%. tried 11 just to be sure but they were way too big
Thanks fam. Damn, went with my (0.5 UB size). Thought they'd be as snug as racers. Should have ordered a second smaller size Oh well, winter sock runners then

I'm a true 10.25, and grabbed a size 10 after trying them on in store. the 10.5 which I normally consider my TTS was too roomy lengthwise. Also depends on the type of sock you plan to wear with these, but I definitely wouldn't go up a half size from my TTS.

I'm a true 10.25, and grabbed a size 10 after trying them on in store. the 10.5 which I normally consider my TTS was too roomy lengthwise. Also depends on the type of sock you plan to wear with these, but I definitely wouldn't go up a half size from my TTS.

Just listened too much to the recommendations on Facebook...

Back
Top Bottom