NikeTalk name some dangerous or rough places in your city.

lol Brownsville is not something to play with. When I used to live these back in the day I was oblivious to everything. Imagine me there now
laugh.gif
I got them street smarts but I didnt know what I was getting into back then being like 6 with my white grandmother in arguably one of the worst places in NY.

lol Brownsville is not something to play with. When I used to live these back in the day I was oblivious to everything. Imagine me there now
laugh.gif
I got them street smarts but I didnt know what I was getting into back then being like 6 with my white grandmother in arguably one of the worst places in NY.

Originally Posted by AZwildcats

Originally Posted by jthagreat

I was jsut askin my friends not too long ago if there was anywher in arizona that's considered "unsafe" I didn't think so (I'm from a smallcity) but they said south tucson and I guess up (somewhere) in phoenix the maryville crips originate and that's a tough neighborhood. I heard of the gang, have yall? But I personally feel S!!! Can go down anywhere so I keep my head on swivel.

I grew up in East/South Tucson and there is no "dangerous" place in the whole city. If you scared of wannabe cholos with tats everywhere and are either annorexic looking or 300 lbs, then you should stay away from the southside.

The only place in the city that is remotely unsafe is the LGBTQ center at the UofA. Wierd stuff goes down there
laugh.gif

lol na not me, i was arugin/askin. i said there is no where in AZ that i would "tuck my chain" (i dont have a chain) but be worried. and they just mentioned those places. but like i said, i try and stay on point anywhere i go/at.

Originally Posted by AZwildcats

Originally Posted by jthagreat

I was jsut askin my friends not too long ago if there was anywher in arizona that's considered "unsafe" I didn't think so (I'm from a smallcity) but they said south tucson and I guess up (somewhere) in phoenix the maryville crips originate and that's a tough neighborhood. I heard of the gang, have yall? But I personally feel S!!! Can go down anywhere so I keep my head on swivel.

I grew up in East/South Tucson and there is no "dangerous" place in the whole city. If you scared of wannabe cholos with tats everywhere and are either annorexic looking or 300 lbs, then you should stay away from the southside.

The only place in the city that is remotely unsafe is the LGBTQ center at the UofA. Wierd stuff goes down there
laugh.gif

lol na not me, i was arugin/askin. i said there is no where in AZ that i would "tuck my chain" (i dont have a chain) but be worried. and they just mentioned those places. but like i said, i try and stay on point anywhere i go/at.

Brooklyn, NY
-Brownsville
-Bushwick
-Deeper parts of Bed-Stuy (non-gentrified)
-Parts of Flatbush

Syracuse, NY:
-The entire city. I am not making this up by any means. South Syracuse is horrible; had the most goons. North Syracuse is worst just on the poverty scale. West Syracuse is home to the 10th poorest neighborhood in the United States. East Syracuse is rough as well. People with the means to live in the suburbs, live in the suburbs. If elected officials didn't have to live in the city, they wouldn't. When I was in school, I never went to the hood unless I had to but even then I avoided it. The goons there knew no fear. They had no problem robbing people feet away from their dorm. They ran up on some kid with the sawed off as he was walking into the building
30t6p3b.gif
. I'm glad I'm out of that hellhole.

Brooklyn, NY
-Brownsville
-Bushwick
-Deeper parts of Bed-Stuy (non-gentrified)
-Parts of Flatbush

Syracuse, NY:
-The entire city. I am not making this up by any means. South Syracuse is horrible; had the most goons. North Syracuse is worst just on the poverty scale. West Syracuse is home to the 10th poorest neighborhood in the United States. East Syracuse is rough as well. People with the means to live in the suburbs, live in the suburbs. If elected officials didn't have to live in the city, they wouldn't. When I was in school, I never went to the hood unless I had to but even then I avoided it. The goons there knew no fear. They had no problem robbing people feet away from their dorm. They ran up on some kid with the sawed off as he was walking into the building
30t6p3b.gif
. I'm glad I'm out of that hellhole.

Oakland CA

West Oakland - anything West of Telegraph/MLK from 6th St up to 40th St

East Oakland - mostly between Macarthur and E.14th, 60th to 100's Aves

These areas are known in Oakland as "The Flatlands", mostly black on black crime

The four cops that got murdered last summer got gunned down at 73rd and Macarthur

I stay in the East Oakland Hills up above the Oakland Zoo so I'm in a pretty safe area, pretty much the 580 freeway divides the good and the bad in Oakland

Oakland CA

West Oakland - anything West of Telegraph/MLK from 6th St up to 40th St

East Oakland - mostly between Macarthur and E.14th, 60th to 100's Aves

These areas are known in Oakland as "The Flatlands", mostly black on black crime

The four cops that got murdered last summer got gunned down at 73rd and Macarthur

I stay in the East Oakland Hills up above the Oakland Zoo so I'm in a pretty safe area, pretty much the 580 freeway divides the good and the bad in Oakland

Acres homes
5th Ward
Greenspoint
Homestead

i think those are the worst in houston...

Back
Top Bottom