NikeTalk name some dangerous or rough places in your city.

I was jsut askin my friends not too long ago if there was anywher in arizona that's considered "unsafe" I didn't think so (I'm from a smallcity) but they said south tucson and I guess up (somewhere) in phoenix the maryville crips originate and that's a tough neighborhood. I heard of the gang, have yall? But I personally feel S!!! Can go down anywhere so I keep my head on swivel.

Originally Posted by Roc Boy Jada

In NYC, most of the Bronx. The first two links are occurrences that took place just in the last few months.
Lured Into a Trap, Then Tortured for Being Gay 

14 shot, two dead in Bronx gunfights

Crime's creeping back in the Bronx: Murders, rapes & assault all up over 2009 figures

[h1][/h1]

I wish I were at least raised around Pelham Parkway. 
frown.gif
Pelham Parkway is pretty safe. The last incident I've witnessed was 3 mexicans getting jumped by the punks from the houses down Astor avenue about 3 weeks back

Originally Posted by Roc Boy Jada

In NYC, most of the Bronx. The first two links are occurrences that took place just in the last few months.
Lured Into a Trap, Then Tortured for Being Gay 

14 shot, two dead in Bronx gunfights

Crime's creeping back in the Bronx: Murders, rapes & assault all up over 2009 figures

[h1][/h1]

I wish I were at least raised around Pelham Parkway. 
frown.gif
Pelham Parkway is pretty safe. The last incident I've witnessed was 3 mexicans getting jumped by the punks from the houses down Astor avenue about 3 weeks back

Definitely North Philly, and maybe Southwest Philly. 

And jokes or not, the Wal-Mart in South Philly has to be one of the (if not the) most hood Wal-Marts I've ever stepped foot in, and I've been in quite a few.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Definitely North Philly, and maybe Southwest Philly. 

And jokes or not, the Wal-Mart in South Philly has to be one of the (if not the) most hood Wal-Marts I've ever stepped foot in, and I've been in quite a few.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Memphis:
Orange mound has its spots, not as bad as it used 2 be
North memphis: I don't even go out there
South memphis: don't travel @ night
East memphis: them young dudes will get @ u

Memphis:
Orange mound has its spots, not as bad as it used 2 be
North memphis: I don't even go out there
South memphis: don't travel @ night
East memphis: them young dudes will get @ u

Chicago...Pretty much any area outside of DownTown.

..._'s shoot at Police, children, Senior citizens... Pretty much anyone with a pulse, cocking their hats the wrong way in the wrong area, wearing the wrong colors in the wrong area or has more than $2 in their pockets is capable of getting shot at any given time

-shrugs-

Chicago...Pretty much any area outside of DownTown.

..._'s shoot at Police, children, Senior citizens... Pretty much anyone with a pulse, cocking their hats the wrong way in the wrong area, wearing the wrong colors in the wrong area or has more than $2 in their pockets is capable of getting shot at any given time

-shrugs-

Don't think ill step foot anywhere in flint/detroit, memphis, the way yall talk about chicago, illinois lol. Philly? Hell na!

Don't think ill step foot anywhere in flint/detroit, memphis, the way yall talk about chicago, illinois lol. Philly? Hell na!

Originally Posted by eashawty

Originally Posted by Mi Nombre Es Bo

The streets near Georgia Tech/Sate.
this...them students stay gettin robbed

Home Park area and the area below North Avenue
30t6p3b.gif
. Hell, even the campus isn't always safe
grin.gif

Originally Posted by eashawty

Originally Posted by Mi Nombre Es Bo

The streets near Georgia Tech/Sate.
this...them students stay gettin robbed

Home Park area and the area below North Avenue
30t6p3b.gif
. Hell, even the campus isn't always safe
grin.gif

Originally Posted by jthagreat

I was jsut askin my friends not too long ago if there was anywher in arizona that's considered "unsafe" I didn't think so (I'm from a smallcity) but they said south tucson and I guess up (somewhere) in phoenix the maryville crips originate and that's a tough neighborhood. I heard of the gang, have yall? But I personally feel S!!! Can go down anywhere so I keep my head on swivel.

I grew up in East/South Tucson and there is no "dangerous" place in the whole city. If you scared of wannabe cholos with tats everywhere and are either annorexic looking or 300 lbs, then you should stay away from the southside.

The only place in the city that is remotely unsafe is the LGBTQ center at the UofA. Wierd stuff goes down there
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jthagreat

I grew up in East/South Tucson and there is no "dangerous" place in the whole city. If you scared of wannabe cholos with tats everywhere and are either annorexic looking or 300 lbs, then you should stay away from the southside.

The only place in the city that is remotely unsafe is the LGBTQ center at the UofA. Wierd stuff goes down there
laugh.gif

If your city has a martin luther king ave/street/road that is where people go to die/kill.

If your city has a martin luther king ave/street/road that is where people go to die/kill.

Originally Posted by PraVokal

Orange Mound
North Memphis (Trust me..Yo Gotti isn't making that mess up in his songs)
BlackHaven

East Memphis is probably the only place in Memphis I feel just a little bit safe...But Lorenzen Wright probably thought the same thing
tired.gif
True words but imo gotti is as fake as they come 
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
btw im from tha north 

Originally Posted by PraVokal

Orange Mound
North Memphis (Trust me..Yo Gotti isn't making that mess up in his songs)
BlackHaven

East Memphis is probably the only place in Memphis I feel just a little bit safe...But Lorenzen Wright probably thought the same thing
tired.gif
True words but imo gotti is as fake as they come 
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
btw im from tha north 

Back
Top Bottom