Niketalk, what's your age limit of being too old to live at home with moms?

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Dudes think they doin' it cuz they got their own place but gotta eat top ramen 4 days a week

Nah, i'm good
laugh.gif

- and thats the flaw with yall, to concerned with 'doing it'. moving out at such a young age has nothing to do with 'doing it'. but you gotta do what you gotta do, ya feel me?

- plus i wasnt eatin noodles, i knew how to cook
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

30t6p3b.gif
@ Vet & KING breaking out their stories AFTER insulting everyone in here.
pimp.gif
Props though.
I'll have my own one day.
(one day very Very VERY SOON I hope... ..I don't know about D.C. though...)

- i wasnt trying to insult any one person. i was insulting the generation and the thought process behind the excuses.

- im not looking for props. to me it was just everyday life, years later and im still here, and didnt ask for help. thing is, you dont know what you can do until you try.

- my insults were also aimed at the attitude of going along with what everyone else is doing. as i said i have peers that done the same thing yall do. i have peers that still cant get it right....even at 30+. but going against the grain and doing things on your own teaches you something those savings at moms house just cant buy.....IF you have your priorities straight and do what you're supposed to do.

- the article points out how yall parents have yall shook into thinking its harder than it really is. even the mid-twenty year old agreed.

Dudes think they doin' it cuz they got their own place but gotta eat top ramen 4 days a week

Nah, i'm good
laugh.gif

- and thats the flaw with yall, to concerned with 'doing it'. moving out at such a young age has nothing to do with 'doing it'. but you gotta do what you gotta do, ya feel me?

- plus i wasnt eatin noodles, i knew how to cook
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

30t6p3b.gif
@ Vet & KING breaking out their stories AFTER insulting everyone in here.
pimp.gif
Props though.
I'll have my own one day.
(one day very Very VERY SOON I hope... ..I don't know about D.C. though...)

- i wasnt trying to insult any one person. i was insulting the generation and the thought process behind the excuses.

- im not looking for props. to me it was just everyday life, years later and im still here, and didnt ask for help. thing is, you dont know what you can do until you try.

- my insults were also aimed at the attitude of going along with what everyone else is doing. as i said i have peers that done the same thing yall do. i have peers that still cant get it right....even at 30+. but going against the grain and doing things on your own teaches you something those savings at moms house just cant buy.....IF you have your priorities straight and do what you're supposed to do.

- the article points out how yall parents have yall shook into thinking its harder than it really is. even the mid-twenty year old agreed.

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

Originally Posted by Al Audi

you might not NEED a car note for an M3 but a car note is part of life
- i am so glad i never adopted this way of thinking. a car not IS NOT a part of life.
- if people could only see how the "have to have a car note/cell bill" mentality keeps them in shackles
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

you might not NEED a car note for an M3 but a car note is part of life
- i am so glad i never adopted this way of thinking. a car not IS NOT a part of life.
- if people could only see how the "have to have a car note/cell bill" mentality keeps them in shackles
30t6p3b.gif

I'm 20 and work full time.  I blaze when I want, do what I want, can bring girls home if I want and drink beer and alcohol if I want.  I have no problems living at home right now.  My house is nice I got FiOs, xbox live, nice computer, giant bed in my nice sized room and a home cooked meal if I want.  I go out when I want, do what I want, go to restaurants when I want and smoke cigarettes when I want.  My parents rarely get in my way and give me the freedom to do whatever.  
There's no way I'm leaving that to go live in some bummy 1 bedroom where I gotta save money hardbody for cable and all that.  Plus I live 10 minutes away from the city so the only apartments I would consider are 2500 and up, some not even including utilities.  

edit: I said do what I want twice but whatevs and with that said too old would be 24 or 25

I'm 20 and work full time.  I blaze when I want, do what I want, can bring girls home if I want and drink beer and alcohol if I want.  I have no problems living at home right now.  My house is nice I got FiOs, xbox live, nice computer, giant bed in my nice sized room and a home cooked meal if I want.  I go out when I want, do what I want, go to restaurants when I want and smoke cigarettes when I want.  My parents rarely get in my way and give me the freedom to do whatever.  
There's no way I'm leaving that to go live in some bummy 1 bedroom where I gotta save money hardbody for cable and all that.  Plus I live 10 minutes away from the city so the only apartments I would consider are 2500 and up, some not even including utilities.  

edit: I said do what I want twice but whatevs and with that said too old would be 24 or 25

Originally Posted by smoke ya later

got a divorce, ex-wife has the house. now living with parents since may.

how old are you?

yea this situation def sucks and def happens in the real world.

this chick at my girl job she gettin a divorce and the dude lives downstairs and pays the mortgage note an some rent an she got a new dude is there with her now.

how old are you?

this chick at my girl job she gettin a divorce and the dude lives downstairs and pays the mortgage note an some rent an she got a new dude is there with her now.

Originally Posted by heLiumcLinton

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

If you attend college then after your degree.

There is absolutely no reason at all why you should be living with your parents after that.

If you don't go to college than probably 21. 

If you just get out of college how the hell are you suppose to move out? with what money? what if you have student loans?
laugh.gif

Yeah, just instantly get a job 5 minutes after they hand you your degree. 

Is that what you think I'm saying?

Originally Posted by heLiumcLinton

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

If you attend college then after your degree.

There is absolutely no reason at all why you should be living with your parents after that.

If you don't go to college than probably 21. 

If you just get out of college how the hell are you suppose to move out? with what money? what if you have student loans?
laugh.gif

Yeah, just instantly get a job 5 minutes after they hand you your degree. 

Is that what you think I'm saying?

how old are you?

eek.gif
roll.gif
that's old school disrespect right there

how old are you?

eek.gif
roll.gif

I just graduated and I feel like I'm too old. Can't afford to move out on a college graduate salary...

I just graduated and I feel like I'm too old. Can't afford to move out on a college graduate salary...

how old are you?

eek.gif
sick.gif
Straight ****hold Status
30t6p3b.gif

how old are you?

eek.gif
sick.gif
Straight ****hold Status
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

Im 19 goin on 20...

I plan on being here til i get a career going (23-26max).. im in school right now (Community College) so it saves loads of money... But im going to transfer to a 4yr University after i get my AA degree...

I might move into a Apt. with the help of my parents wen i go to the University but.. im not planning on it.. but if it happens then,
pimp.gif
Same here. Just turned 20 this month

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

Im 19 goin on 20...

I plan on being here til i get a career going (23-26max).. im in school right now (Community College) so it saves loads of money... But im going to transfer to a 4yr University after i get my AA degree...

I might move into a Apt. with the help of my parents wen i go to the University but.. im not planning on it.. but if it happens then,
pimp.gif
Same here. Just turned 20 this month

how old are you?

eek.gif
roll.gif
I'm 24 and we have a son together

Back
Top Bottom