NikeTalk x Nike

Status
Not open for further replies.
ekin 703
jmaddidas
snufflesMcdoogle

then u had Ben baller, other cats who used to drop wild info, only to be ran off by pitch fork welding members...

c'mon, its da story of NT :lol:

Assuming the reason none of these names pop up anymore has anything to do with NT or the admins is just ignorant. You ever think that they maybe had no more inside info to share or even maybe they had been asked to stop sharing inside info?

I'm not sure what sneaker info Ben ever dropped besides reminding us time after time he was responsible for Dunk SB popularity.

da point is their 2 bit fly night operation got a collab, i see no reason why da institution known as NT can't get a capsule or one product via Nike.

The part that you seem to keep missing or maybe it just goes over your head is asking why or how did $C actually get the collabs in the first place? If you actually think they got these collabs for being a superior forum or by awesome networking then you are mistaken.

Last edited:
why do we even need a collab

I would be embarrassed to wear anything with this website on it. dudes in here clamoring to wear NT fitters and t shirts like that’s cool. niketalk has been nothing but a burden on my entire existence. it has made me lose my soul.

speak 4 yourself ***** just close the tab :lol:

We released a shirt like that for the 10th anniversary:
nketlk_x_f.jpg

nketlk_x_b.jpg

The "accomplishments" included the number of users, posts, countries represented, money donated to charity, etc.

Perhaps you think they left a long time ago because you don't have their names right:

Time to update the Rolodex - or finally go digital.

Oh, so you'd rather we change places with them?

We have very different priorities.

Why don't yall keep a 24/7 store that fund the site hosting costs and donate excess to charity?

I don't really care what ya do with the bread it would just be cool to have a few pieces of NT merch.

You asked if Nike’s ever reached out regarding a product collaboration and you received a definitive answer: they have not. I get that it’s not the answer that you might’ve hoped for, but you can’t say my response was evasive.

As no Nike product collaboration has ever been proposed, I have no ready answer regarding what silhouette I would choose. It’s like asking someone who doesn’t even have children where they’d like to send their hypothetical first born to college. Whatever preference you might have, that decision isn’t about you, and any evaluation you might make would be better informed by the present than the past. If your answer to “what model sneaker would you choose to represent the community” is the same as your answer to “what’s your favorite Nike shoe,” you’d have the wrong focus in mind.
So you’re telling me that you don’t have any Nike sneaker(s) in mind that you wouldn’t want to put your own personal spin on?

So you’re telling me that you don’t have any Nike sneaker(s) in mind that you wouldn’t want to put your own personal spin on?

I’m sure he does, but what you guys need to understand is that Nike would never let anyone just pick any pair they wanted. That’s not how that process works.

I’m sure he does, but what you guys need to understand is that Nike would never let anyone just pick any pair they wanted. That’s not how that process works.
I’m aware of that, but a idea and aspiration could be put out there. I also believe that Meth played his cards right he could just about an silhouette he desired. A lot of big names signed to Nike as had a account on here. He could be methodical and use that to his advantage. Post pics of the forces.

You guys have no imagination.
We need a rockdeep dropshipped collab.

Hopped up in this *** and slid gracefully from one page to "da" next, relishing in the syNTax, while simultaneously firing synapses to formulate the suggestion to bypass OP's original hypothesis and instead secure a Rockdeep Droposite in da OG colorway.

But you beat me to it, b.

folks lucky to even have da new era plug cuz ol boy that used to post here from Capacity who don't even work there anymore patched em in when New era's custom orders department was still wild wild west status.
da point is their 2 bit fly night operation got a collab, i see no reason why da institution known as NT can't get a capsule or one product via Nike.
So we're "lucky" to get NT New Era hats made, but we should have our own Nike products by now?
5DBBC807-A9BE-4658-AE6A-FD29D46AE056.gif

Why don't yall keep a 24/7 store that fund the site hosting costs and donate excess to charity?

I don't really care what ya do with the bread it would just be cool to have a few pieces of NT merch.
I appreciate your interest in representing and supporting the community.

A 24/7 store is a big commitment if you don’t want to sell junk from one of the many turnkey, “print to order” companies out there. We’d much rather continue to offer high quality products and make conscious, responsible decisions about everything from fabrics and inks to packing materials. While I can’t guarantee that we’ll offer product 24/7, we have talked about setting up our own storefront to sell t-shirts, including the highly requested re-print of the NT Alpha design that sold out this fall.

While we can’t fund the site entirely through merch sales, if they can make people happy while raising a few thousand dollars for charity, they’re well worth the effort.

Nothing is imminent, but we’re hoping to have something to share on this front by spring.

Whenever we work on a product for the community, it’s about the community - not about me.

hasn’t it always been about you though? you are literally the last OG admin still here who hasn’t left.

hasn’t it always been about you though? you are literally the last OG admin still here who hasn’t left.
NikeTalk isn't about any one person; it's a community.

NT is not my personal blog. Nobody visits this site just to read my posts or interact with me. Nelson had his own webpage before starting NikeTalk. He gave it up to build a better, more respectful place for sneaker fans to congregate online. That's always been our vision.
As such, whatever we do to represent NikeTalk ought to represent the community.

why or how did $C actually get the collabs in the first place? If you actually think they got these collabs for being a superior forum

that's da gist of my point..that Mickey mouse organization got a collab clickin and we still empty handed.

So we're "lucky" to get NT New Era hats made, but we should have our own Nike products by now?

every korean owned mom & pop shop that i know has da ability to make custom new era fitteds/cap....da homie that used to post here and used to work & capcity set that up for ya, which brings me to my next point....

digitaljordan digitaljordan purportedly talking bout da same type of nike brass used to mingle wit ya on summits. in da early 2000's da "friends and family" nike plug was ALOT EASIER to procure, as seen as every entertainer seemingly has access to custom force I's....i don't see how da Synergy between NT in da early 2000's at its arguably most influential and some of da Nike associate ya would rub shoulders with didn't bare some kinda fruit product wise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom