NikeTalk x Nike

Status
Not open for further replies.
“repudiate”
A5BF9D79-4B49-421D-820C-1DB6E2F8309D.gif

more like..

"in the public interest from confidential sources. Such sources may require anonymity to protect them from physical, economic or professional reprisals in response to their revelations"

Da fact you ain't even try to repudiate da perceived notion of your Messianic disposition is humourous to me, but alas its side show fodder in da grand scheme of things.

This reads like a dude tryna represent himself in court :lol:

1578388667623.gif

Pretty much what I’m expecting if Ninja continues. No more questions left since they’ve all been answered.

Da fact you ain't even try to repudiate da perceived notion of your Messianic disposition is humourous to me, but alas its side show fodder in da grand scheme of things.
You expect me to dignify an empty insult you bravely voiced through a sock puppet?

I don't feel the need to "defend" myself against claims that I'm a robot/AI, either. Does that mean I'm "confirming" them, or that they're too fatuous to acknowledge?

Your petty aspersions have absolutely nothing to do with the topic at hand. It's more than a little sad that you're taking such wild, desperate swings at me over this.
And I'm to take your counsel on persuasion?

ha, don't flatter yourself, i was merely pointing out that if a flunky like your old rival managed to procure product from Nike, something must be wrong on your side for seemingly not being able to close da deal....IF that was your pursuit.
Again, Nike has never offered. We've never inquired. You might have a problem with this. I don't.

Frankly, I think it's disrespectful to this community's founder and to the rest of the team here that you somehow feel as though the relationship between a community with thousands of active members and a corporation comprised of thousands of employees rests squarely on my shoulders. You're the only one here acting as though I'm the community's lone "official" representative. I've literally turned down every interview request I've ever received. Somehow, you'll contort even this as proof of egotism.

Maybe you'd act like Veruca Salt if you were ever invited to tour Nike's campus, but our community's founder, Nelson C, represented us with aplomb during his recent visit. I'm proud - not disappointed - that he's never treated such occasions as an opportunity to wheedle his way into seeded or co-branded product.

I hope everyone will get a chance to check out his interview with Jason Petrie soon. When the designer of LeBron James' signature shoes considers himself a proud member of our community, a collaboration is almost redundant.

you might wanna re-adjust da depiction you have of me in your mind in regards to this topic as I don't care either way, i didn't make this thread..da "ones here who dont hold retro sneakers in high regard" did.
Uh huh.

You've now posted in here no fewer than twenty-seven times, most recently at 2 AM your time.
You have over sixty-seven thousand posts on NikeTalk since 2004.

That you would keep coming back here - not only to this thread, more broadly, to this community - when you seem to hold the site in such low regard beggars belief.

I've never seen someone so enthralled by something they hate so fervently before - and I know a lot of Knicks fans.

Stay classy.

I've literally turned down every interview request I've ever received.

When the designer of LeBron James' signature shoes considers himself a proud member of our community, a collaboration is almost redundant.
1) Is there a particular reason for what can viewed as your refusal to to do interviews? Even ninjahood ninjahood has done sneaker interviews, and has Full Size Run ever reached out to do one? A interview that is.

2) Eh, if I’m eating my pizza and I didn’t give you any then you didn’t have any of my pizza. Anyway, the Nike collab is unlikely to happen so it doesn’t matter.

Hypothetically lets say there was an athlete or celeb who is a member with a current Nike contract/sig and they wanted an NT inspired colorway along with the insignia and Nike obliged, what would the process be like? Would they HAVE to at least inform NT admin?

On the slick, Nike probably pretends like we don’t exists out of courtesy. We are kinda using their name to sell merch and such. They don’t have to allow that.

Always thought the NKETLK days felt weird...

Your petty aspersions have absolutely nothing to do with the topic at hand. It

Nah, actually i beg to differ..in this modern era of internet transparency, your insistence on maintaining a disposition that's of similar ilk to Zordon might be a cause of concern when it comes to spawning a mutually beneficial relationship with Nike.

it might be fodder to me, but perhaps a multi billion dollar corporation finds your pious nebulism off putting?

Again, Nike has never offered. We've never inquired. You might have a problem with this. I don't.

You run an eponymous shrine based on da folks at Beaverton, so obviously its fair to say that a good chunk of da uninitiated would infer some sort of eventual collaboration with said entity and da site that's fashioned after a love letter to em.

Frankly, I think it's disrespectful to this community's founder and to the rest of the team here that you somehow feel as though the relationship between a community with thousands of active members and a corporation comprised of thousands of employees rests squarely on my shoulders. You're the only one here acting as though I'm the community's lone "official" representative. I've literally turned down every interview request I've ever received. Somehow, you'll contort even this as proof of egotism

look here duke, da reclusive faceless egalitarian shick might've been compelling to a previous younger incarnation of me when ive would've been into products derived from Walt Disney, and Sesame street but in 2020 its frankly peculiar. I'm not gonna tell you how to carry yourself, but your not gonna act like your Quentin Beck approach at da helm of NT is somehow moralistically light years away from da rest of us.

I hope everyone will get a chance to check out his interview with Jason Petrie soon. When the designer of LeBron James' signature shoes considers himself a proud member of our community, a collaboration is almost redundant.

so ehyt waste keystrokes proselytizing when you could've simply addressed OP directly and let him know on da coming attraction instead of acting like NT is above da mere mortal collaboration Sole Collector & Nike embarked upon prior?

You've now posted in here no fewer than twenty-seven times, most recently at 2 AM your time.
You have over sixty-seven thousand posts on NikeTalk since 2004.

That you would keep coming back here - not only to this thread, more broadly, to this community - when you seem to hold the site in such low regard beggars belief.

your postulating my existence here is a extrapolation. Im here because joined during my formative years before da advent of social media as we know today, as well as my lingering sneaker vice...had any of da titans of social media sprouted up after i probably wouldn't be...its as simple as that.

Am I the only one that’s wants to hear Ninja have these conversations aloud??

Lol Ninjahood you're wildin' with the language you're using. I'd like to hear you speak the same way IRL. (Yes, I'm aware of the old maxim to write better than you speak.)

I am incredibly happy with my Colin Kaep X Air Force 1 collab. Will proudly rock them this spring, then hopefully can spark a post with everyone here who copped a pair. That would be very cool.

KAEP's are much appreciated

but Nike continues to use him as a pawn to move units to Black People...

He gets upset at some AM1's that were going to brick = HYPE $$$$

black people see nike pull the product... BAM release some shoes on the 1st and 15th when black people get paid and CHA CHING

But y'all don't even know these AF1's have taken sooooo long for NIKE to "Retro" actually haven't been released since like 1999

They were in that Donna Karen NY ad wayyyyy back in the day... by the time that ad hit the stores were already sold out...

Screen Shot 2020-01-07 at 1.31.17 PM.png

But not for $130 though LOL!!! I'll get them at a discount at least... but I'm just saying it's the simple color ways....

Also these joints are everywhere too

Screen Shot 2020-01-07 at 1.37.34 PM.png

But they got that cheap tumble leather.

Last edited:
Lol Ninjahood you're wildin' with the language you're using. I'd like to hear you speak the same way IRL. (Yes, I'm aware of the old maxim to write better than you speak.)
why is he wildin???
but no one bats an eye
at Methodical Management Methodical Management and the language he uses
what cause of how ninjahood ninjahood is perceived here on this site
he cant be an intelligent individual
classic case of prejudice at its finest

Starting to wonder why Methodical Management Methodical Management is even engaging ninjahood ninjahood at this point. Not even sure what point the latter is trying to make.
in all fairness
they both keep throwing slick shots at each other
so they both feel the need to defend said post/actions
and they both consider themselves right
pride is a hell of a thing
im not taking sides
im just here for the entertainment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom