• Warriors in 6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lebron is going to have to average at least 30 every game. It's gonna be up to the shooters to step up. Tristan and Mozgov played pretty well
the shooters.. mike miller aint touching the floor. james jones bless his heart, aint getting shots up, jr smith is jr smith. delly looking transparent out there. what shooters u depending on to step up?
I think he calling on the sharpshooter named Shawn Marion 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
LeBron with the ball at the end of the 4th in a tie game, floor spread out and the whole left side of the lane wide open and he settles for an ugly fade away 3pter?

That basketball IQ tho... :x I bet MJ chuckled. :lol:

If Lebron made a better attempt to end the game before OT... Kyrie wouldnt be hurt right now. :smh:

Last edited:
Can we stop with the MJ comparisons by peeps now? No way does MJ have 2points and 2 turnovers in a Finals OT..just saying

LeBron was never MJ even on his best day. Plays nothing like him. Although he still is a beast, he definitely has his flaws.

This thread. LOL. Like 90% a combo of trolling and overreaction. But I love it:

Rachel Nichols: Kyrie said he's going to take it day by day, too early to know about Game 2. Just went back into training room, needed help to walk 12 feet.

logic???? "if the cavs scored more points than the warriors....the cavs would have won" see what im saying over there magic? if jr and tristan would have hit half, the cavs wouldve won... if klay and iggy hit half their shots....warriors wouldve won... by more? theres no logic here.

Last edited by a moderator:
There really isn't a turning of the narrative. Anyone with sense could tell you that they would need delly, shump, JR, etc. to play well in order to pull this out. 

They're were plenty of clowns spouting off about Bron being able to do this on his own. Despite no Love and what was known before hand to be a hobbled Kyrie. It's going to happen. Just wait on it.

You might as well be talking to a wall bruh.
I mean people with basketball sense are ignoring it for the sake of Lebron and Cavs slander. 

And I get it. I mean, "Ha ha!" "Lebron choked!" yadayadayada 

it's really just funny to watch unfold 
laugh.gif

dang, rachel just said kyrie couldnt even walk 12 ft in the locker room. kyrie soft like d.rose too though. if its not serious, cats dont even wanna play with paper cuts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom