• Warriors in 6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Warriors played terrible because Cavs D'd that a word up.

Cavs just had an off night.

I think there is a difference in how they both played terrible.

no 
laugh.gif
 not unless you give a hint of what it is, I'm too scared
it's a man with an unfortunate physical limitation living out his dream
this doesn't sound so bad 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

got cavs winning the next three straight, warriors winning one after that and then back to the cavs for game six. the next game is gonna come down to the wire

"if the cavs scored more points than the warriors....the cavs would have won" see what im saying over there magic? if jr and tristan would have hit half, the cavs wouldve won... if klay and iggy hit half their shots....warriors wouldve won... by more? theres no logic here.

Wut....

You clearly have a reading comprehension issue. So... Lets not even go there.

You know exactly what my point was. Less of Lebrons performance and more of JR and Shumps.

Aka, it should have been a JR smith brick shot pic, and not a Lebron brick. Just in case you still don't understand..

Last edited by a moderator:
Wut....

You know exactly what my point was. Less of Lebrons performance and more of JR and Shumps.

Aka, it should have been a JR smith brick shot pic, and not a Lebron brick. Just in case you still don't understand..

Stop the personal attacks :smh:

So it had nothing to do with the Warriors defense?  What a joke.  Cavs supporting cast took contested jumpers all night long and Lebron settled for a ton of jumpers with a hand in his face.  That's good defense.....

Wut....

I'm confused. I have no idea if this is to me, and if it is I have no idea what you're talking about 
laugh.gif

o_O did u watch this game? cavs D'd em up?
EVERYONE who played scored lol. they had balanced scoring with klay and curry at the forefront by 8 points. defense had nothing to do with anything.

This lil B stuff has been legit corny the past few years but now it's at an all time high .... Why is sportscenter showing this Clowns tweets

Nah Dog, Cavs played LeBron Finals basketball. Every game is going to be like tonight, especially with Kyrie injured. To think that the other players will get more touches and a more balanced offense is incorrect. LeBron going to try to do it all himself.

After the game, the Warriors have a WAY higher ceiling.

Wut....

I'm confused. I have no idea if this is to me, and if it is I have no idea what you're talking about :lol:

Nah, its to TK

So it had nothing to do with the Warriors defense?  What a joke.  Cavs supporting cast took contested jumpers all night long and Lebron settled for a ton of jumpers with a hand in his face.  That's good defense.....
It is, which is why if you were honest with yourself you knew this was going to be an uphill battle for the Cavs to win a few games this series, let alone win the series.

You're literally depending on Iman, JR, Delly, etc. to perform on the road against the best defensive team in the league. 

o_O did u watch this game? cavs D'd em up?
EVERYONE who played scored lol. they had balanced scoring with klay and curry at the forefront by 8 points. defense had nothing to do with anything.
The dude clearly missed the layup/dunk line that was the Cavs half court defense in the second half.

Wut....

I'm confused. I have no idea if this is to me, and if it is I have no idea what you're talking about 
laugh.gif
prime is so mad hes quoting the wrong people. ignore him, he'll simmer down after some applesauce and a nap

Wut....

Stop the personal attacks :smh:

CJLsXKo.png

That dry snitch tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom