• Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
nerd.gif
ohwell.gif

whomever is running this, is probably a better human being than the book douche at least

Cavs played 7 dudes, GSW played 13. 

If Cavs jumpers were contested it was in the 4th quarter and OT when they were gassed.

That's all.

Warriors played terrible because Cavs D'd that a word up.

Cavs just had an off night.

I think there is a difference in how they both played terrible.
Not sure who on the Cavs you thought had an off night?  Lebron and Kyrie were great until the end (when they wore down to predictable fatigue and injury respectively).  JR smith is who we thought he was.  No one else on that team can create their own offense besides TT and Mozgov with O-boards.  And that warriors bench will destroy the cavs bench all series.  If kyrie unfortunately hurt himself even more, pretty sure the warriors finish this in 5.

This what happens when you guard and don't help on Lebron when you're on defense. Guard everyone else and let lebron do his thing. Finally a NBA coach got the memo.

"if the cavs scored more points than the warriors....the cavs would have won" see what im saying over there magic? if jr and tristan would have hit half, the cavs wouldve won... if klay and iggy hit half their shots....warriors wouldve won... by more? theres no logic here.
Wut....

You clearly have a reading comprehension issue. So... Lets not even go there.

You know exactly what my point was. Less of Lebrons performance and more of JR and Shumps.

Aka, it should have been a JR smith brick shot pic, and not a Lebron brick. Just in case you still don't understand..
It's the NBA Finals, where LeBron is under a microscope. You really think there will be less LeBron and more JR & Shump. C'mon man. LeBron gotta try to do it himself.

Last edited by a moderator:

It is, which is why if you were honest with yourself you knew this was going to be an uphill battle for the Cavs to win a few games this series, let alone win the series.

You're literally depending on Iman, JR, Delly, etc. to perform on the road against the best defensive team in the league. 
Absolutely agree.  I love there game plan of slowing the game down, but they need to move the ball more and get some of those guys into the game.  This game they had the good fortune of building up a huge lead early and playing off of that.  Standing around watching Lebron take contested jumpers isn't going to win you 4 games in this series.  They need to run more pick and rolls and run people off of screens.

Wut....

You clearly have a reading comprehension issue. So... Lets not even go there.

You know exactly what my point was. Less of Lebrons performance and more of JR and Shumps.

Aka, it should have been a JR smith brick shot pic, and not a Lebron brick. Just in case you still don't understand..

I'm confused. I have no idea if this is to me, and if it is I have no idea what you're talking about :lol:

prime is so mad hes quoting the wrong people. ignore him, he'll simmer down after some applesauce and a nap

Wait, I didn't even quote the wrong person.

And you right some applesauce will lax a brotha out. Hook dat up

Chris Broussard breaking news -- Kyrie showered on his own...now I see why people say they don't watch ESPN that much, nevermind the bogus stats

Last edited:
Lebron was incredible tonight......the rest of theCavaliers role players regressed back to normal......Tristan Thompson played like he was Dennis Rodman 2.0

If Irving doesn't play the Cavaliers may get swept...The Warriors didn't even play that well

Last edited:
Wait, I didn't even quote the wrong person.

And you right some applesauce will lax a brotha out. Hook dat up
you quoting me talking about a picture about bricks like im the one who posted that. and then YOU used magic johnson logic talking about "if" so and so hit more shots they wouldve won. bravo bruh. next time, predict that one way or another, one of these teams will be the champion this year.

Warriors played terrible because Cavs D'd that a word up.

Cavs just had an off night.

I think there is a difference in how they both played terrible.
Not sure who on the Cavs you thought had an off night?  Lebron and Kyrie were great until the end (when they wore down to predictable fatigue and injury respectively).  JR smith is who we thought he was.  No one else on that team can create their own offense besides TT and Mozgov with O-boards.  And that warriors bench will destroy the cavs bench all series.  If kyrie unfortunately hurt himself even more, pretty sure the warriors finish this in 5.
Um lets see, if the Cavs play 7 players total(maybe 8) and Lebron and Kyrie have a good game, how many players had an off night?

Go....

edit:you didn't include Moz, he played well too though

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom