• Warriors in 6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
They're were plenty of clowns spouting off about Bron being able to do this on his own. Despite no Love and what was known before hand to be a hobbled Kyrie. It's going to happen. Just wait on it.
And you're taking those people serious? 

Really?

I mean I guess 
laugh.gif

all Lebron did all game long was ISO.......Give the Warriors D credit.  They did exactly what the wanted.  They let Lebron ISO and take jumpers all night and locked down the role players.  Lebron needs to do a better job of getting his teammates the ball in spots where they can score.

Last edited by a moderator:
If shump made that shot who would of got the praise for carrying the game? :lol:

Now that they lose the blame goes to "but but but, the bench full of known losers didn't do anything! Snarf!!"

[emoji]128175[/emoji]

Man I'm just going to tell you guys the truth, anybody who is happy with the way GSW won, is lying.

If they don't play better than that, they will be watching Cavs win a Chip.

The Cavs played terrible, and still almost won. You guys (GSW fans and those cheering them) thought GSW was going to lose, don't even continue to lie to the Thread and say you didn't. Now, that's the truth.
tired.gif

I mean people with basketball sense are ignoring it for the sake of Lebron and Cavs slander. 

And I get it. I mean, "Ha ha!" "Lebron choked!" yadayadayada 

it's really just funny to watch unfold :lol:

It's pretty sad dudes will ignore everything they know about the game just to blindly hate.

Man I'm just going to tell you guys the truth, anybody who is happy with the way GSW won, is lying.

The Cavs played terrible, and still almost won. You guys (GSW fans and those cheering them) thought GSW was going to lose, don't even continue to lie to the Thread and say you didn't. Now, that's the truth.
tired.gif
but what if i told you... cavs fans thought the cavs were gonna win?

dang, rachel just said kyrie couldnt even walk 12 ft in the locker room. kyrie soft like d.rose too though. if its not serious, cats dont even wanna play with paper cuts.

Man get out of here with this bs
what bs? what part is inaccurate? i'm not hating d-rose bi do remember the months he decided not to play after being cleared in like 2013.

I'm saying, if kyries injury isnt serious or career threatening, he's not down with just playing with tendonitis

tired.gif
But the Warriors play was just as bad, and we all know when the Warriors are on they are ON!

Exactly what i thought was gonna happen happened... Lebron was getting his in the post. but he was working for those baskets and working to get into position. ALL of of iso plays. That no matter who you are is gonna eventually get you tired, and we saw that towards the end.

GS had the right gameplan let him go into the post, throw fresh energetic bodies at him, and if it's close come the 4th, they will win, It's only going to get worse as this series goes along... & this game up until the OT had what looked to be a pretty healthy Kyrie, who was confident, If deli boy gotta pick those minutes up the W's are gonna give LBJ hell.

And While Thompson is a hell of a rebounder, they gotta be crazy maxing him out.

tired.gif
The Warriors played terrible and still won.  If you think that was a good game by GS then you are in for a surprise.  You best bet the Warriors wont start down double digits again in the next game.

lebron with the 3rd most FGA in a finals game ever behind MJ and AI 
pimp.gif

as much as i enjoy watching him lose, i'm a fan of volume shooter lebron 

You dont get my point, of course hes not gonna make shots that he made against the hawks against the warriors, they are the best defensive team
and hes still JR smith... terrible shot extraordinaire. go's on fire for one game, with a 10 game cool off period to follow it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom