• Warriors in 6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tonight feels like one of those games in which the non-splash bro Warriors do their thing. Draymond, Iggy, Bogut, Barnes, Livingston all gonna drop double-digits. Expecting like 70 points from them.

Cavs still win by 4 tho.

Ramona Shelburne ‏@ramonashelburne · 2h2 hours ago  Independence, OH
So Delly just pulled up for shootaround in a Mazda CX-5 @ Cleveland Cavaliers Practice Facility

Why does this not surprise me at all?

Can Yall bring the Kobe worship to the Kobe thread please. We are talking bout contenders today.

Game 3 baby!!!!

I say warriors win by 9

laugh.gif

[quote name="Chester McFloppy"]Tonight feels like one of those games in which the non-splash bro Warriors do their thing. Draymond, Iggy, Bogut, Barnes, Livingston all gonna drop double-digits. Expecting like 70 points from them.[/quote] Each? :wow:

Delly's face though!!!!!!!!
On Tyrion's body too!
Got my cheeks and sides hurting over here man

Last edited:
[quote name="Chester McFloppy"]Tonight feels like one of those games in which the non-splash bro Warriors do their thing. Draymond, Iggy, Bogut, Barnes, Livingston all gonna drop double-digits. Expecting like 70 points from them.
Each? :wow:[/quote]
giphy.gif

2 games in, and the best offense in the league hasn't looked the same.. Yet Cleveland gets no credit?

I too expect GSW to look more like themselves but it's silly to not credit the cavs, cause it's obvious that they're HUSTLING HARD every play and affecting the warriors.

ALL THIS.

I still don't believe the Cavs have a snowball's chance in hell to win this series but to say the Cavs D has had no affect is just being a homer. Dudes are grabbin', kickin' punching, doing whatever they can to slow GSW down and its working. With Kyrie and Love out, GSW should be winning the rest of these games by no less than 10 points, yet these dudes are scrapping and actually got a win in Game 2.

GSW needs to be careful. If they don't put their foot on these guys throats and get this thing over with they are playing with fire. They need to get control of the series back tonight. If they go down 2-1 and the games remain as close as they have been and some guy named Lebron James is still playing. They might actually lose this thing.

That video is mad disrespectful :rofl:

If Curry or Thompson sees that before the game they're going to go OFF today

I've seen many people being confident that this will be like last year's finals, where the first two games were close and then the Spurs blew away the Heat at home. Just a reminder:

Spurs' home record last season: 32-9

Spurs' away record last season: 30-11

Warriors' home record this season: 39-2

Warriors' away record this season: 28-13

For one of the two teams, playing home or away pretty much didn't matter. For the other, it obviously does.

Oh so now folks back tracking saying that it was gonna be a sweep...when kyrie went down yall wasnt filling the pages up on how the cavs getting swept never fails :rofl: :rofl:
But I had Warriors in 5 from the jump..............................
aVJi7dG.png

I dont think anyone expected this to be a sweep, it just was not going to happen. But when the Warriors win tonight by a double digit margin people will start to see that this series will only end one way

Fully prepared to eat my words if I am wrong.

You think a Warriors team that just split at home in 2 close games is going to turn around beat the Cavs by double figures on their court?

May I ask why?
I just expect the Warriors (Steph in particular) to play much better. Outside of the shooting better (which I dont expect them to do to a large degree) CLE played as good as I think they're going to play on Sunday, I dont think the output they had especially on the defensive end is sustainable. Steve Kerr is going to use his bench more instead of working the starters to death, I just see a huge GSW win.

Not you you usually stick to your picks others I'm speaking of calling the sweeps @Antidope

Yea, but only cuz one team was super elite at home. But 28-13 is still very good and comparable to Spur's away record

Last edited:
that vid was wack af. i hope gsw puts them in the dirt and buries em tonight. kobra kai steeze. no mercy

I've seen many people being confident that this will be like last year's finals, where the first two games were close and then the Spurs blew away the Heat at home. Just a reminder:

Spurs' home record last season: 32-9
Spurs' away record last season: 30-11

Warriors' home record this season: 39-2
Warriors' away record this season: 28-13

For one of the two teams, playing home or away pretty much didn't matter. For the other, it obviously does.

explain your closing statement. dubs just dropped 2 more games than sas

Last edited:
real talk, if Kyrie didn't get hurt in G1 and played G2, the Cavs wouldn't have won. Matty D was the difference in the win and it was funny because before the game he was butt of the jokes...

he's getting lit up for 30+ tonight tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom