• Warriors in 6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Draymond and Harrison have to eventually start to hit some 3s in order for them to win this thing and while iggy has played relatively well he still isnt someone that commands respect from the perimeter

Cavs have slowed the pace up so much that they are forcing gsw into a lot of 5v5 basketball and with steph being hounded by delly then trapped when he comes off screens, it is imperative that draymond not only hits some 3s but makes better decisions as well instead of throwing up caca against size.T

However the dubs are running out of games, literally. If they dont start hitting tomorrow the series is over.
A lot of times they're straight up ignoring everyone that isn't #30 or #11.

Screen_Shot_2015-06-10_at_2.31.03_AM.0.png

This one was comical. Steph gave it to Dray, wide open, who then passed to Iggy, wide open, who gave it up back to Steph who then clanked a contested one :rofl:

Here's another:
Screen_Shot_2015-06-10_at_2.42.21_AM.0.png

And another (Iggy missed):
Screen_Shot_2015-06-10_at_2.46.03_AM.0.png

And several others :lol: ... like this one

Screen_Shot_2015-06-10_at_2.22.22_AM.0.png

So, yeah, if these guys can knock in a few of these looks, then GSW can definitely steal one in Cleveland. But like you mentioned, they're running out of games.

Last edited:
I love how quiet her voice got after she was called out and she played it off by pretending not to hear the loud usher 
roll.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

I love how quiet her voice got after she was called out and she played it off by pretending not to hear the usher 
roll.gif
She was SHOOK. Almost as bad as Steph was the first 3 quarters of last game

LeBron looked like he was bout to handle. Stopped dead in his tracks

And when he's next to normal folks like that, it hits home how [expletive] big he is. I would have been scared if I were her too.

Draymond and Harrison have to eventually start to hit some 3s in order for them to win this thing and while iggy has played relatively well he still isnt someone that commands respect from the perimeter

Cavs have slowed the pace up so much that they are forcing gsw into a lot of 5v5 basketball and with steph being hounded by delly then trapped when he comes off screens, it is imperative that draymond not only hits some 3s but makes better decisions as well instead of throwing up caca against size.T

However the dubs are running out of games, literally. If they dont start hitting tomorrow the series is over.
A lot of times they're straight up ignoring everyone that isn't #30 or #11.

Screen_Shot_2015-06-10_at_2.31.03_AM.0.png

This one was comical. Steph gave it to Dray, wide open, who then passed to Iggy, wide open, who gave it up back to Steph who then clanked a contested one
roll.gif

Here's another:
Screen_Shot_2015-06-10_at_2.42.21_AM.0.png

And another (Iggy missed):
Screen_Shot_2015-06-10_at_2.46.03_AM.0.png

And several others
laugh.gif

So, yeah, if these guys can knock in a few of these looks, then GSW can definitely steal one in Cleveland. But like you mentioned, they're running out of games.
Sort of reminds me of this in game 2

laugh.gif

I love how quiet her voice got after she was called out and she played it off by pretending not to hear the usher 
roll.gif

roll.gif
. Bron had the regulate look for a sec

Last edited:
Rachel Nichols
Rachel Nichols – Verified account ‏@Rachel__Nichols

"JR & Iman also told me how supportive Carmelo Anthony has been, calling/texting from time to time to offer encouragement & advice."

I wonder what advice he could possibly be offering :lol:

lebron seizing them cell phones

Rachel Nichols

"JR & Iman also told me how supportive Carmelo Anthony has been, calling/texting from time to time to offer encouragement & advice."

I wonder what advice he could possibly be offering
laugh.gif
You just can't make some of this stuff up

Rachel Nichols

I wonder what advice he could possibly be offering :lol:

Calls from melo? Oh lawd. Cleveland ain't winning another game. Book that.

Only thing worse than the Kanye curse is melo phone calls.

Sorry Cavs, it has been written

I hate fans like her because she would never say that face to face to him.

& then he's in the wrong if he reacts, get out your feelings and be mature, it's a sporting event.

Last edited by a moderator:
That fan is exactly what lebron was talking about with his "normal lives" comment. Kinda funny how he put his head down afterwards tho :lol:

Agreed if you didn't win with him, what could he possibly tell you? If anything Iman and J.R. need to send him the video of them celebrating in the ice tub after the Eastern Conference finals and say this is what we achieved by NOT listening to you.

Well I guess Melo could send them footage of his Syracuse title...

I'm sure he's offering encouragement not advice.

The word advice came out of "Jr and Iman's" mouth. Just a nice way of showing respect to Melo during an interview process.

90% of most interviews are just all filler questions and filler answers, Ninjas don't even pay attention to what they say the just "say" what sounds best and is PC for their image.  

This Finals Film Room on NBAtv is wack. 
Nah man. No, Nope. Dell nah. No 
why does Brian Shaw keep going in on Steph so hard though?
Don't know. I turned it.

As a Warriors fan, they are DONE.

PEACE

All I'm ever contributing to this post :lol:

Ya ya ya, as a fan how can you say that?

Well, I love basketball. I've been playing and watching for years. Cavs want it. Dubs don't.

There was a glimmer of hope in that 4th quarter like they finally figured it out, but they fell apart towards the end.

Truthfully, I always wondered how they made it this far.

If you notice people rooting for GSW, they are all saying...

Andre needs to hit 3's.
Draymond need's to hit those 3's.
Klay needs to hit those 3's.

Man, there are so many inside opportunities because the CAVS guard the perimeter so hard, but, they can't take advantage, they depend on their shots way too much.

Man, against this CAVS team right now, IMO, it wouldn't hurt to go with a bigger lineup. I would roll with Curry, Draymond, Klay, Iggy, Ezeli.

Sure, GSW has been playing and shooting like crap, but it's not a coincidence that it's happened for 3 games.

Silver lining to the finals, and they blow it :x :smh:

Oh, and D.Lee bringing it. Make that man come off the bench 2nd string :smokin

Last edited:
If GSW wants a Championship they need to get it this year.

They may not ever make it back here again.

If GSW wants a Championship they need to get it this year.

They may not ever make it back here again.
Outside of the Thunder, no other team is really going to be a shoe in out west

Not to mention I feel like Westbrook or KD could bolt

Not to mention Warriors have Curry on a great deal. They will be rid of Lee's contract soon and that will help them if they can't keep Green

Not to mention the salary cap will jump, which should help them retain their core

Yep. All of that.

It's going to hurt even more knowing this was the easiest road they could have had though, and they blew it.

They get the experience but it only gets harder too I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom