• Warriors in 6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't realize that after Green knocked down Dellavedova on one of the multitude of illegal screens the Warriors run all the time, Dellavedova immediately hot back up and washed Green to the floor :lol: that's what that piece of crap gets

The more time passes the more ridiculous it gets in here. Yesterday someone said LeBron wasn't that good. COMPARED TO WHAT?

i didn't realize how bad curry's defense was until I watched highlights yesterday...dude looks like a hippie out there he's so carefree

Delly put up 20 and his defense is fine?  lol wut
he's not supposed to be tony allen or a great lockdown guy. he's a lot more serviceable than...steve nash and far from a huge defensive liability. that's all he has to be. delly putting up 20 is a testament to his hustle. it's not like he was taking it to steph the entire game

Last edited:
i didn't realize how bad curry's defense was until I watched highlights yesterday...dude looks like a hippie out there he's so carefree

His defense has always been like that, it's just that Harden doesn't have any new vines floating around to distract from Curry.

Anybody know how to make white bars go away in avy pics?
http://i.imgur.com/zliGpsf.jpg

zliGpsf.jpg

There you go. No white bars (see my avi for reference)

he's not supposed to be tony allen or a great lockdown guy. he's a lot more serviceable than...steve nash and far from a huge defensive liability. that's all he has to be. 
a man can have his opinion, but I see liability.  If GSW let's Delly get another 20+ points, they will lose every game that happens.

To be fair i believe deladoobie is shooting worse than steph in the finals

Dude is shooting 25 percent from 3.

3 for 12

Last edited:
They've been down 2-1 before against a competent Memphis team. This series can still go either way. They are still a long way away from losing.
1. Memphis didn't have an aggressive Lebron James attacking for 40+ mins.

2. Memphis' injuries severely compromised their defense, unlike CLE whose defense has become elite AFTER the injuries.

Last edited:
If my predictions continue to hold true, GS takes this one, setting up an epic game 5 and Bron statement win on the road

Know a few peeps at the game tonight, pretty cool for them to see this type of game/atmosphere being Cle fans for all their life

Watching Brian Windhorst do these ESPN segments about the Cavs you can see the glee & joy in his face as opposed to when he did them for the Heat.

He's so happy. :lol:

Bron gonna have Nike throw Deli a shoe deal if they win it all

Nike Air Dova 1

Nike Dell V 1

Nike Zoom Dova

If lebron and the cavs win the finals this will be the 10th straight nba championship and finals mvp that a nike owned brand athlete has won

Incredible

Watching Brian Windhorst do these ESPN segments about the Cavs you can see the glee & joy in his face as opposed to when he did them for the Heat.

He's so happy. :lol:

I bet he got that photoshop of him sitting on brons lap at the post game press conference framed in his home

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom