• Warriors in 6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cavs defending curry the way we (the clips) defend curry. Having a player dog him on the ball them blitz him when he's using screens.

And simply put, single coverage against this version of Lebron would actually work if he didnt olay 48 minutes and yad the ball all the time tbh

A lot of teams have tried trapping Curry off screens this season. But Draymond and sometimes Bogut have generally been able to make the right plays after getting the ball from Curry out of the trap. Not this series so far though.

Cavs defending curry the way we (the clips) defend curry. Having a player dog him on the ball them blitz him when he's using screens.

And simply put, single coverage against this version of Lebron would actually work if he didnt olay 48 minutes and yad the ball all the time tbh
Dude is running on batteries...

A lot of teams have tried trapping Curry off screens this season. But Draymond and sometimes Bogut have generally been able to make the right plays after getting the ball from Curry out of the trap. Not this series so far though.

Yup exactly

I created Bron in Live 02 and dudes couldn't understand why I did that. He was already nationally known to a lot of people.

I told them back then he was going to be a monster in the league one day.

Last edited:
Ohhhh,

Screamin naismith = stephen A Smith :lol: gotcha. Nice play on words.

Think if for nothing else, random full doubles on lebron speed up the pace for gsw.

I rather see lebron take 40 shots trying to beat you all by himself instead of giving open 3's to 3 point shooters.

Atleast you tire him down making him take the shots

I'd really be blown away if the Cavs won tonight.

I'd continue to let LeBron go for 40 every night. There's no way you double him and allow him to find other guys. Matthew Dellevadova was the guy who essentially beat the Warriors game 3. You think he's going to have another 20 point game?

Curry NEEDS to find a rhythm earlier in the game and be aggressive. GS lost both games because of this.

Last edited:

tbh i thought the clips were the only team with the bigs that can play curry like this

I rather see lebron take 40 shots trying to beat you all by himself instead of giving open 3's to 3 point shooters.

100% agree, dude's human and with all those shots he take, you can see the toll it takes on him during the 4th quarters. one of the main reasons why the dubs were always coming back.

100% agree, dude's human and with all those shots he take, you can see the toll it takes on him during the 4th quarters. one of the main reasons why the dubs were always coming back.

This is another great reason why I'd let LeBron go for 40 again. Eventually probability catches up and guys like Shumpert, Dellevadova and JR will NOT be the ones to consistently play well and beat teams.

Last edited:
You kind of want to say the warriors cannot possibly lose 3 straight but then i thought the clippers couldnt possibly lose 3 straight and we all saw what happened

Will we ever see a playoff game where both klay and steph on fire at the same time?

Last edited:
Man why do yall watch first take :lol:. Like the male equivalent of one of them housewife shows

Its a sports show man, whattayagonna do lol

It's a time filler

Naismith is funny, and Skip is a troll

Their debating makes for a good show, but both talk out of their asce and renig daily IMO

Last edited:
one thing i would love to see is having Curry set more on-ball screens when matty d is guarding him. i would love to see how the Cavs will defend that.

With the way folks talk about first take in here, I think I may have to check out a few episodes now

U don't already lol?

Man u do need to check those 2 fools out

10am daily on channel 209 if u have Directv

They got Danny Green on now talking about how to beat the Bronze

The damn Warriors better be listening

Green picked Cavs in 6 tho :x :smh:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom