• Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Originally Posted by Kal-El-8  
I went and looked at the game logs for the three games:
 [table][tr][td]Loose Ball fouls[/td][td]Game 1[/td][td]Game 2[/td][td]Game 3[/td][/tr][tr][td]Cle[/td][td]1[/td][td]2[/td][td]0[/td][/tr][tr][td]Gs[/td][td]3[/td][td]6[/td][td]4[/td][/tr][tr][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]Thompson:[/td][td]1[/td][td]2[/td][td]0[/td][/tr][/table]

3 total loose ball fouls on the Cavs in THREE games.
GS has 13.
Thompson has all 3 loose ball fouls, of the 3 for the cavs.

Golden State has 72 fouls in this series.
Cavs have 66, but that's negligible difference. 

Fouls in this series:
Green: 14
Thompson: 9
You've done it.
smile.gif
Found a way to credit the Cavs' victories to something other than 'Bron is ballin out.' Grats.
I didn't say anything. All I posted were numbers. You took it that way. 

Last edited:
I thought it seemed Thompson got the benefit of the doubt with loose ball calls too but when i focused on him it really seems that he is very very good at positioning himself to make it happen. I mean it's what makes him a good rebounder in the first place. He out rebounds guys much bigger than him. It's like he's got this intuitiveness to know what direction the ball is going to bounce.

I created Bron in Live 02 and dudes couldn't understand why I did that. He was already nationally known to a lot of people.

I told them back then he was going to be a monster in the league one day.

I watched him play in Canton McKinley gym when he was still in highschool...

Shaq was in attendance...

Everybody knew from the time Bron was 14 he was gunna dominate this game... hence the "Choosen One" tat before he could drink a beer haha

the warriors need to play Lee more and put him in the pick n roll with steph... the game turned around when Lee went in the game and steph started to hit shots... everyone the warriors need to step up and take it to the rim more and play with more effort otherwise this series could end tonight... cavs up 3-1 tonight is enough to win the series because thats too much of a deficit to face against lebron

I thought it seemed Thompson got the benefit of the doubt with loose ball calls too but when i focused on him it really seems that he is very very good at positioning himself to make it happen. I mean it's what makes him a good rebounder in the first place. He out rebounds guys much bigger than him. It's like he's got this intuitiveness to know what direction the ball is going to bounce.

Ding ding ding.

laugh.gif
 @ the foul comparisons, like they hold water.  DI you forget that you have Draymond and Bogut?  Those dudes are two walking fouls.

First Take is not some must see TV

Its basically 2 pseudojournalists debating topics like the 4 other ESPN talk TV shows but with a more of a troll spin

Pardon the Interruption and His and Hers are better to me in having a real measured debate but Im not recording any of those shows
i like pti and highly questionable. his and her meh , jemele is ugly af.  sports nations is alright , i like kellerman but cant stand wiley . 

[quote name="Kal-El-8"][QUOTE name="DarthSka"][QUOTE name="Kal-El-8"]I went and looked at the game logs for the three games:

[table][tr][td]Loose Ball fouls[/td]

[td]Game 1[/td]

[td]Game 2[/td]

[td]Game 3[/td]

[/tr][tr][td]Cle[/td]

[TD]1[/TD]
[TD]2[/TD]
[TD]0[/TD]
[/tr][tr][td]Gs[/td]

[TD]3[/TD]
[TD]6[/TD]
[TD]4[/TD]
[/tr][tr][td] [/td]

[TD] [/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[/tr][tr][td]Thompson:[/td]

[TD]1[/TD]
[TD]2[/TD]
[TD]0[/TD]
[/tr][/table]

GS has 13.

Fouls in this series:

Thompson: 9[/QUOTE]You've done it. :smile: Found a way to credit the Cavs' victories to something other than 'Bron is ballin out.' Grats.[/QUOTE]I didn't say anything. All I posted were numbers. You took it that way. [/quote]View media item 1577060

Originally Posted by DarthSka  
I went and looked at the game logs for the three games:

[table][tr][td]Loose Ball fouls[/td][td]Game 1[/td][td]Game 2[/td][td]Game 3[/td][/tr][tr][td]Cle[/td][td]1[/td][td]2[/td][td]0[/td][/tr][tr][td]Gs[/td][td]3[/td][td]6[/td][td]4[/td][/tr][tr][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]Thompson:[/td][td]1[/td][td]2[/td][td]0[/td][/tr][/table]

GS has 13.

Fouls in this series:

Thompson: 9
You've done it.
smile.gif
Found a way to credit the Cavs' victories to something other than 'Bron is ballin out.' Grats.
I didn't say anything. All I posted were numbers. You took it that way. 

GSW didn't decide to double seriously commit to doubling Zbo until Game 4 in the Grizz series. That's also when they played that 1 man zone. It will be interesting to see how they double Lebron considering Bron is a lot better at finding the open teammate than Zbo. He also doesn't have to worry about a guy not being capable of shooting on the perimeter like Memphis had to worry about with TA. I'm just not sure if I'm willing to leave JR, Shump, Delly and Jones open if they do decide to double.

I created Bron in Live 02 and dudes couldn't understand why I did that. He was already nationally known to a lot of people.

I told them back then he was going to be a monster in the league one day.

I created LeBron on Live 03 and put him on Denver. :lol: I think they had the worst record at that time.

Dude gets proven wrong and posts a stupid gif,
laugh.gif

Love you, NT.
How did I get proven wrong though?

Those are the numbers. GS has 13 loose ball fouls all series. Cle has 3. 

The Cavs are getting the benefit of the whistle. 

not getting the benefit of the whistle

getting the benefit of better rebounders.  I swear Bogut holds on EVERY play.

Last edited by a moderator:

not getting the benefit of the whistle

getting the benefit of better rebounders.  I swear Bogut holds on EVERY play.

Don't forget the constant moving screens that go uncalled :lol:

Last edited:
Yea, and that has nothing to do w/ TT being the better rebounder, right?

Why you dudes continue to play dumb instead of admitting you goof'd is something I'll never understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom