Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name="illest35"]Screaming Naismith went 101-95 Cavs

Skip just gave his prediction but I didn't hear it clearly[/quote]I caught the tail end of Skip's prediction.

"Proving once and for all that he is a fraud, a phony, and nowhere near top 3 all time. He's not even top 10. How can he be top 10 when he's not even top 50 in his current team's entire history?! He should honestly be working in fast food."

Don't know who he was talking about.

I caught the tail end of Skip's prediction.

"Proving once and for all that he is a fraud, a phony, and nowhere near top 3 all time. He's not even top 10. How can he be top 10 when he's not even top 50 in his current team's entire history?! He should honestly be working in fast food."

Don't know who he was talking about.

:lol:

I didn't catch that either

Damn tho, I wonder who that was about

Couldn't be about Debronze tho

He said earlier that he was about ready to put Raymone on Mt Rushmore

Last edited:
[quote name="shoeking2102"]With the way folks talk about first take in here, I think I may have to check out a few episodes now[/quote]It really is just a sports gossip show. :\

As long as u are aware Skip and SAS are playing characters First Take is fine and helps pass time at work

First Take is not some must see TV

Its basically 2 pseudojournalists debating topics like the 4 other ESPN talk TV shows but with a more of a troll spin

Pardon the Interruption and His and Hers are better to me in having a real measured debate but Im not recording any of those shows

Last edited:

Its basically 2 pseudojournalists debating topics like the 4 other ESPN talk TV shows but with a more of a troll spin

Pardon the Interruption and His and Hers are better to me in having a real measured debate

PTI I like although Kornhouser's voice is annoying

His and Hers my lady does not like them

Jamele Hill and dude are ok IMO

I'd go Naismith and Skip just bcuz they have a live audience

Sportsnation is sports comedy with Beadle as eye candy

Last edited:
[quote name="illest35"][quote name="DarthSka"]I caught the tail end of Skip's prediction.

Don't know who he was talking about.[/quote]:lol:

I didn't catch that either

Damn tho, I wonder who that was about

Couldn't be about Debronze tho

He said earlier that he was about ready to put Raymone on Mt Rushmore[/quote] WHAT?! :wow:

Wait, wait, WAIT... what Mt. Rushmore? :lol: The 'All Time Worst' Rushmore? With like Ridnour, Kwame, & McGee? :lol:

First Take is the biggest trash heap of a show in existence that's not on Fox News. It's made by morons for morons.

Exactly, why anyone would spend even 20 minutes of their day watching those fools is beyond me.

I think we're finally going to see a consistent double of LeBron tonight. They cant let this go on.

Who do you think they should send on the double?
Any combination of Draymond as the help guy with Iggy/Barnes/Klay as the primary. Tristian Thompson is the man to leave. The couple of times GS tried it, James Jones came in and if that happens Curry has to become the help guy. 
Yea the whole "play him straight up/send soft doubles/help" strategy doesn't work if your team is struggling to score and on the other end the star is playing 46 mins in regulation, controlling the pace while still constantly attacking you. Low possession game = higher chance at an upset as long as you can defend.

I think Kerr is gonna do what Blatt is doing to him & aggressively focus all of his defensive resources on the star.

If the others beat you, tip your cap but it can't be the star.

Last edited:
Honestly, all of ESPN is sports gossip mixed in w/ a few stats and some analysis peppered in here & there w/ a Barry Melrose or John Kruk or Chauncey Billups.

It's just a matter of how each show tilts the gossip/analysis scale. To me, First Take tilts too far the other way.

Highly Questionable does, too, but they know it's jokes. And it is. :lol:

Pardon the Interruption and His and Hers are better to me in having a real measured debate

PTI I like although Kornhouser's voice is annoying

His and Hers my lady does not like them

Jamele Hill and dude are ok IMO

I'd go Naismith and Skip just bcuz they have a live audience

Sportsnation is sports comedy with Beadle as eye candy

Sportsnation used to be tolerable a few years ago when Beadle and Cowherd were on it

Even though Cowherd is trollish too but youre right its turned into a Sports comedy show now

And sometimes Beadle looks good other times she looks ragged, Charissa was better in the eye candy department

[quote name="awwsome"][quote name="JD617"]First Take is the biggest trash heap of a show in existence that's not on Fox News. It's made by morons for morons.[/quote]Exactly, why anyone would spend even 20 minutes of their day watching those fools is beyond me.[/quote]Harsh. Accurate. *shrugs*

Why did they take woody off of first take anyways? They use to only have one unlikeable guy. Now theres two

Last edited:
Sportsnation used to be tolerable a few years ago when Beadle and Cowherd were on it

Even though Cowherd is trollish too but youre right its turned into a Sports comedy show now

And sometimes Beadle looks good other times she looks ragged, Charissa was better in the eye candy department

I agree

Beadle has her days, she can be, just got out of the bed, roll the hair in a bun and throw on makeup, lets do this looking

Max Kellerman on there now is just for them to have someone to pick on

Those blooper countdowns tho, hilarious

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom