• Warriors in 6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just want to know if Dubs other than Steph or Klay can step up. Guys that been shooting open 3s all year aren't making it. They keep it up and they'll continue to blitz Curry on all those picks

I'm talking about hard doubles as soon as he catches the ball. As its been these last two games, it comes late and its been soft and a lot of fake showing the double. 

I'll take the fluky Shumpert shooting game over LeBron hanging 40 points up and getting a bunch of people into foul trouble in the process

I agree, let the other guys make the shots. The doubles so far has been very weak and soft.

Will we see a loose ball foul on Thompson this series?

I don't think i've seen one all playoffs.
Remind me of 2008 when the refs let perkins get away with anything he wanted in the finals
laugh.gif
Anytime Thompson is involved, it's immediately Cavs ball. It's crazy really. 

I'm talking about hard doubles as soon as he catches the ball. As its been these last two games, it comes late and its been soft and a lot of fake showing the double. 

I'll take the fluky Shumpert shooting game over LeBron hanging 40 points up and getting a bunch of people into foul trouble in the process

I agree, let the other guys make the shots. The doubles so far has been very weak and soft.

Problem is Cavs role players actually step up. I think I'd rather LeBron kill Dubs inside then let the Cavs start raining 3s. They let the Cavs do that and Cavs start breaking 100. Dubs have enough trouble scoring as it is.

On offense is where they need to make the most adjustments. Dubs are supposed to be this elite offensive team but they look no better than the Bulls out there

Last edited:

Will we see a loose ball foul on Thompson this series?

I don't think i've seen one all playoffs.
His reputation as an elite rebounder is solidified. We may never see one called on him for the rest of his career.
I can't believe he had 5 fouls in game 2. That's surprising. Only one foul in game 3.

Wish I could find a stat on what kind of fouls these are. I want to see how many loose ball fouls he has for this playoffs 
laugh.gif

@JacobNoble_HC: The Cavs are shooting 49.3% on passes from LeBron. Those same teammates shooting just 30% on all other shots.

I think we're finally going to see a consistent double of LeBron tonight. They cant let this go on.

Lebron going off isn't even the problem. GS can't score enough. PERIOD. That and getting ate on the boards. Bogut been useless.

Last edited:
LeBron is too good for double teams to effect him. Their shooters and Mozgov will slay them if that's what they decide to do. Thompson's man would be the guy to do that but LeBron could still find him in the right position cutting to the basket for a dunk.

This is straight Terminator LeBron like we've never seen. I really don't think anybody can stop him from getting the Cavs a ring this year.

Right now, I think Iggy has been the 3rd or 2nd best 3 point shooter for the Warriors. At least, that's how it seems like. That really can't continue to happen.

Draymond and Barnes are non existent from 3.

That extra small lineup they use is pointless if everybody isn't a threat from 3

The idea is that the small lineup spaces the floor but that hasn't been the case. They giving Draymond and Barnes the same respect out there that they'd give Noah

Last edited:
I went and looked at the game logs for the three games:
[table][tr][td]Loose Ball fouls[/td][td]Game 1[/td][td]Game 2[/td][td]Game 3[/td][/tr][tr][td]Cle[/td][td]1[/td][td]2[/td][td]0[/td][/tr][tr][td]Gs[/td][td]3[/td][td]6[/td][td]4[/td][/tr][tr][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]Thompson:[/td][td]1[/td][td]2[/td][td]0[/td][/tr][/table]
3 total loose ball fouls on the Cavs in THREE games.

GS has 13.

Thompson has all 3 loose ball fouls, of the 3 for the cavs.

Golden State has 72 fouls in this series.

Cavs have 66, but that's negligible difference. 

Fouls in this series:

Green: 14

Thompson: 9

Didn't realize that after Green knocked down Dellavedova on one of the multitude of illegal screens the Warriors run all the time, Dellavedova immediately hot back up and washed Green to the floor :lol: that's what that piece of crap gets

That rugby move.

Man why do yall watch first take :lol:. Like the male equivalent of one of them housewife shows

You sound like a Housewive right now

skip is unbearable, at least screamin A is funny when he goes in on people.

i think D Lee is going to make a big difference. always liked the cat from his NY days, and was hoping bulls would go after him instead of carlos black ice boozer :smh:

quote from david lee before game 1

“The biggest thing is finding a way to put this championship together. All season long, it's sacrificing, not just me but other guys. That's what it takes to win a championship. It's not about me or the minutes at this point.… I'll be ready to contribute if given the chance.”

LeBron is too good for double teams to effect him. Their shooters and Mozgov will slay them if that's what they decide to do. Thompson's man would be the guy to do that but LeBron could still find him in the right position cutting to the basket for a dunk.

This is straight Terminator LeBron like we've never seen. I really don't think anybody can stop him from getting the Cavs a ring this year.

Agree with all of this except that last part. Even with Lebron in full Super Saiyan mode this series I still can't wrap my head around the Cavs winning this series, but the Cavs have already been 10 times better than I ever imagined once Kyrie went down.

Huge game tonight...must win for both teams. Warriors would be in major trouble if they give Lebron 3 cracks at winning one game. If GSW wins Cavs gotta win 2 out of 3 for the second time this series to get the chip which will be tough

[quote name="Chester McFloppy"][quote name="DarthSka"][quote name="Rolaholic"]View media item 1549518[/quote]Yeah that, even though I got the wrong guy.[/quote]:smh:[/quote]I told you to lower your expectations.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:
The gravity on the block is the most dangerous, thats why I think they have to trap Lebron sometimes down there.

I know his court vision is elite but this single coverage or a soft double isn't really working because hes getting the best of both worlds. Its making your defense have to look at Lebron and their man but with traps you make the defensive rotations clear.

Also I think you have Draymond Green guard Lebron more, its gotten Lebron out of putting his back to the basket into more of a face up guy or working the pick and roll

[quote name="Kal-El-8"]I went and looked at the game logs for the three games:

[table][tr][td]Loose Ball fouls[/td]

[td]Game 1[/td]

[td]Game 2[/td]

[td]Game 3[/td]

[/tr][tr][td]Cle[/td]

[TD]1[/TD]
[TD]2[/TD]
[TD]0[/TD]
[/tr][tr][td]Gs[/td]

[TD]3[/TD]
[TD]6[/TD]
[TD]4[/TD]
[/tr][tr][td] [/td]

[TD] [/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[/tr][tr][td]Thompson:[/td]

[TD]1[/TD]
[TD]2[/TD]
[TD]0[/TD]
[/tr][/table]

3 total loose ball fouls on the Cavs in THREE games.
GS has 13.
Thompson has all 3 loose ball fouls, of the 3 for the cavs.

Golden State has 72 fouls in this series.
Cavs have 66, but that's negligible difference. 

Fouls in this series:
Green: 14
Thompson: 9[/quote]You've done it. :smile: Found a way to credit the Cavs' victories to something other than 'Bron is ballin out.' Grats.

The gravity on the block is the most dangerous, thats why I think they have to trap Lebron sometimes down there.

I know his court vision is elite but this single coverage or a soft double isn't really working because hes getting the best of both worlds. Its making your defense have to look at Lebron and their man but with traps you make the defensive rotations clear.

Also I think you have Draymond Green guard Lebron more, its gotten Lebron out of putting his back to the basket into more of a face up guy or working the pick and roll
That's what I was talking about yesterday when I said that as soon as he gets the ball everyone stops watching their man and moves closer. They're not forcing the ball out of his hands but they're also leaving their men open because they MIGHT double. It's stupid and he's racking up assists.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom