• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This series is lose/lose if you're a LeBron hater

If the Lebettes end up winning... They win

If the Cavs lose, people will just point to all the injuries

I don't forsee any slander for LeBron this round :frown:

unless he chokes away the final games. or not chokes, but just plays really poorly. you already know despite how he balled, when he missed the game winning jumper game 1 and the game winning layup game too the bus was already in 2nd gear. then dellytubby made it pop the clutch :smh:

Last edited:
The goat Kobe pics

laugh.gif
fb-mugshots-kobebryant.jpg

Last edited:

I don't forsee any slander for LeBron this round :frown:

You sure about that?

Pretty sure you'll see a lot of:

If Cavs win it'll be "man they beat a fraud Warrior team" or "man they played a team with no experience in the Finals ala OKC" or they'll just over exaggerate his role players like they always do.

If the Cavs lose, it'll be "Lebron choked away a 2-1 series lead" or "Lebron shot ___%"

I don't forsee any slander for LeBron this round
frown.gif
unless he chokes away the final games. or not chokes, but just plays really poorly. you already know despite how he balled, when he missed the game winning jumper game 1 and the game winning layup game too the bus was already in 2nd gear. then dellytubby made it pop the clutch
mean.gif
HAHA! Dellytubby

Been said the warriors was young...them boys got no experience for the chip. They better come out swinging today This game tonight is sooooooooooo crucial ish about to get real

[quote name="Freeze"][quote name="Maximus Meridius"]My fellow Laker fans are so threatened by Lebron surpassing Kobe it's ridiculous. :lol:[/quote]I'm not threatened. bron is an amazing basketball player. so is kobe. if he's better than kobe, so be it. i dont really agree, but i'm sure there's some bias there. At the end of the day, i enjoyed watching kobe play way more.[/quote] View media item 1570818 View media item 664744 View media item 686566

[quote name="CP1708"][quote name="DarthSka"][quote name="Hyper"]I need to know the avg IQ of NT'ers w/ Lakers avys.

Anyway we can get that info, Ska?
Top 3 would be a more fair reflection. :nerd:

*hands tests out to @Essential1, @PMatic, & C CP1708 *

*joins all the rest in chasing after ice cream trucks*[/quote]I'm dumb as a box of rocks.

Why are we testing Laker fans IQ tho, Magic doesn't speak for all of us.[/quote] >:

*grabs your test*

"You were supposed to be the chosen one! You were supposed to bring balance to the force, not leave it in darkness!"

*points to ice cream trucks*[/quote]

I ain't no Jedi.

I wasn't in the convo either, was tryin to find out why Laker fans were goin thru an IQ test.

I don't know what mine is, but I'd assume its low. I'm not college edumacated like a lot of y'all scholarly NT fellas.

Wouldn't chase an ice cream truck, but I'm good for a couple scoops of Rocky Road mixed with cookies and cream and maybe a hint of mint chocolate chip.

When did Freeze become so sensible? My man :smokin

I'm getting older man, can't have hate in my heart my whole life..lmao.
HAHA! That's why I stopped hating Kobe. Takes too much effort.

takes way too much effort, especially if they win anyway lol. Then its just like...you were mad for no reason. This is the series that really made me open my eyes though. I always thought bron was great, but there was something about him that was timid, unsure. but this series really forced me see how great. He finally has that Gawd confidence that only the greatest of the greats have. He got it later than most of them, but better late than never.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom