• Warriors in 6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dudes in here know about as much as Jon Snow.

Homie called me a LeBron rider, :lol:

EXACTLY! It's the NT logic. If you have shown support to a player before, you're suddenly a "hardcore fan" or a "stan" or a "rider."

We need to do another "Get to know the S&T members" thread again so people know exactly who's a fan of who.

In fairness, it works both ways.

If I don't proclaim Bron to be the bestest, amazingnest, awesomenest, greatestnest player in the game, it's cuz I'm a Laker fan, which apparently makes me stupid, and unqualified to have an opinion.

Funny thing about that is, in NFL/MLB discussions, that can't be used against me. So in that instance, like you said, the go to move is I'm a Stan, or hater of players/teams I speak of in those sports.

Reality is, I'm just a guy, who watches a lot of sports. My teams, or otherwise. Not a Stan, hater, or rider of anybody, cuz I'm old enough to know that players switch teams almost as often as they switch girls. (Cromartie, Rivers, Chipper Jones notwithstanding :lol: ) so hating/riding for them serves no purpose.

If JR Smith made the game winning shot at the buzzer to win the NBA Finals in Game 6 at Cleveland the world would explode.

@Al_Iannazzone: Kerr joked he was going to teach slide tackling to his team before the game, and he would teach them traveling next season. #NBAFinals

:lol: :lol:

It's the truth. It ain't all of us but it's definitely a large group. Why else are some of the biggest Lebron haters Lakers fans? He ain't in our division or even our conference. I work with 2 Laker fans that hate Lebron with a passion and they look at me like I'm crazy.
laugh.gif
i can only speak for myself . kobe is my fav player , but i have never really rode for him like that. wouldnt call myself a kobe rider. team fan first , player 2nd. i wanted kobe to go away since he got injured. i dont think kobe is the goat or even a top 5 player of all time. i hated mj but saw him as goat. 

my being a lakers fan has nothing to do with my hate for lj and how i see him. hated him before it was cool to hate him. 

Last edited:
I like LeBron and Kobe, tho, so...

Just because I think Kobe is overrated doesn't mean I'm not a fan.

I ride LBJ because I can appreciate seeing a dude dominate for the past 5 years?

Alrighty then, guess I'm a rider, :lol:

I like LeBron and Kobe, tho, so...

Just because I think Kobe is overrated doesn't mean I'm not a fan.

I ride LBJ because I can appreciate seeing a dude dominate for the past 5 years?

Alrighty then, guess I'm a rider,
laugh.gif
 we all see what we want to see and thats cool.  
Yaaas bish

THIS is what I was getting at yesterday!!
no its all made up to hate on greatness.... 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
It would definitely be Windhorst getting that "inside" scoop and not Broussard :lol:

Last edited:
@Al_Iannazzone: Kerr joked he was going to teach slide tackling to his team before the game, and he would teach them traveling next season. #NBAFinals

:lol: :lol:

Wonder if he'll be able to master those like he's mastered the art of the lllegal screen.

Didn't they say that wasn't a foul because LeBron had knocked the ball loose first and then Curry turns into him? On top of that, Curry hit him with a mean stiff arm as well. I thought a no call was the right call.

told yall lbj is human, he has to fap before he starts his day, just like any other guy

They did that on purpose. F ain't even next to N on the keyboard. :lol:

oooooh it was supposed to be NAP. you're so smart. well that makes a lot more sense. I thought it was broussard reporting live on the scene again, as he watched him pull up one of the stream sights. Just like how he was reporting live from the loofah as kyrie showered in game 1

Damn bruh, you hit me with the sarcasm. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom