• Warriors in 6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can understand Vegas having GSW at -2. 

But  the US of A still hanging on a hope and a prayer if they think GSW.

Dray has been, exposed is the wrong word, lets got with minimized, because Lebron and his high IQ knows what to make of him. 

roll.gif
At the Cavs calling Dray a role player 

[quote name="Mister Friendly"]I don't get the Lebron and Windhorst thing, at least Jordan and Ahmad were friends. I don't think Windhorst gets many exclusives with him.[/quote]"I'm here with my main man..."

Draymond green does talk like he's big time. Harrison Barnes is naturally quiet so no one is puttin him on blast

Draymond green does talk like he's big time. Harrison Barnes is naturally quiet so no one is puttin him on blast

Barnes went ice cold last game. and yeah Draymond's mouth doesn't shut. He's a solid player tho and he's physical. Seemed to earn Z-Bo's respect unless that was just Spartan love

Last edited:
[quote name="Brandon3000"]I've never read 48 Laws of Power but I don't need to to know that a good morning fap is one of the laws. Lebron knows...[/quote] I've known 2 people who were as loyal to that book as any southern conservative is to the bible, and they were both weird AF.

*actually, they were more loyal, because they had actually read it as opposed to just being told certain parts of it

[quote name="Mister Friendly"]I don't get the Lebron and Windhorst thing, at least Jordan and Ahmad were friends. I don't think Windhorst gets many exclusives with him.
"I'm here with my main man..."[/quote]

lol oyu know Brian refers to bron as his 'close, personal friend' like that fresh prince episode

[quote name="Mister Friendly"]I don't get the Lebron and Windhorst thing, at least Jordan and Ahmad were friends. I don't think Windhorst gets many exclusives with him.
"I'm here with my main man..."[/quote]

Guys like Lebron, Kobe, KD need shill likable personalities like Ahmad and Spike were for Jordan

All these dudes try to control their image so much it almost makes cold and unlikable

Last edited:
[quote name="Mister Friendly"]Guys like Lebron, Kobe, KD need shill likable personalities like Ahmad and Spike were for Jordan

All these dudes try to control their image so much it almost makes cold and unlikable[/quote]All of the accurate. :lol:

In their defense, though, I get it. Because when a celebrity comes through and shows their true self, SOMEONE has a problem with them. "Too immature. Too reserved. Parties too much. Never parties and just relaxes. Too ________ ."

Dudes in here know about as much as Jon Snow.

Homie called me a LeBron rider, :lol:

EXACTLY! It's the NT logic. If you have shown support to a player before, you're suddenly a "hardcore fan" or a "stan" or a "rider."

We need to do another "Get to know the S&T members" thread again so people know exactly who's a fan of who.

In fairness, it works both ways.

If I don't proclaim Bron to be the bestest, amazingnest, awesomenest, greatestnest player in the game, it's cuz I'm a Laker fan, which apparently makes me stupid, and unqualified to have an opinion.

Funny thing about that is, in NFL/MLB discussions, that can't be used against me. So in that instance, like you said, the go to move is I'm a Stan, or hater of players/teams I speak of in those sports.

Reality is, I'm just a guy, who watches a lot of sports. My teams, or otherwise. Not a Stan, hater, or rider of anybody, cuz I'm old enough to know that players switch teams almost as often as they switch girls. (Cromartie, Rivers, Chipper Jones notwithstanding :lol: ) so hating/riding for them serves no purpose.

I specifically said Laker avy's, tho, not all Laker fans.

You're obv of genius level intellect being as you have Jessica Alba's posterior as your avy.

At least I think that's Alba, maybe I'm the true dunce here.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

It is Alba, you are correct.

And I didn't just mean you or what you were sayin, as a whole, not even just NT, anywhere. "Laker fans" is forever used as a :rolleyes

Even without a Laker avy, I catch that same rounding up generalization. :smh:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

It is Alba, you are correct.

And I didn't just mean you or what you were sayin, as a whole, not even just NT, anywhere. "Laker fans" is forever used as a :rolleyes

Even without a Laker avy, I catch that same rounding up generalization. :smh:

Those cheeks are Albas?

Well damn never would have guessed that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom