• Warriors in 6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't they say that wasn't a foul because LeBron had knocked the ball loose first and then Curry turns into him? On top of that, Curry hit him with a mean stiff arm as well. I thought a no call was the right call.

Yes the LBA concocted that horrible explanation to justify his football tactics

I thought that fap pic was a photoshop when I saw it this morning, but come to find out its real? Someones getting fired 
laugh.gif
the hell? thought this was shopped too. 

okay. who here works for espn?

I want to see the actual Brian Windhorst version of this...

Eat

Watch LeBron

Watch LeBron

Fap

Eat

Watch LeBron

Last edited:
No way Blatt gets fired win or lose.

Lebron has grown to like and respect him.

Plus, and a big PLUS, he praises LBJ so hard, SO HARD, every time he is on the podium. Everytime. NO way he leaves Cle.

Dudes in here know about as much as Jon Snow.

Homie called me a LeBron rider, :lol:

EXACTLY! It's the NT logic. If you have shown support to a player before, you're suddenly a "hardcore fan" or a "stan" or a "rider."

We need to do another "Get to know the S&T members" thread again so people know exactly who's a fan of who.

In fairness, it works both ways.

If I don't proclaim Bron to be the bestest, amazingnest, awesomenest, greatestnest player in the game, it's cuz I'm a Laker fan, which apparently makes me stupid, and unqualified to have an opinion.

Funny thing about that is, in NFL/MLB discussions, that can't be used against me. So in that instance, like you said, the go to move is I'm a Stan, or hater of players/teams I speak of in those sports.

Reality is, I'm just a guy, who watches a lot of sports. My teams, or otherwise. Not a Stan, hater, or rider of anybody, cuz I'm old enough to know that players switch teams almost as often as they switch girls. (Cromartie, Rivers, Chipper Jones notwithstanding :lol: ) so hating/riding for them serves no purpose.

I specifically said Laker avy's, tho, not all Laker fans.

You're obv of genius level intellect being as you have Jessica Alba's posterior as your avy.

At least I think that's Alba, maybe I'm the true dunce here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom