• Warriors in 6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
delly was already punching above his weight class and he had two hero games in a row. gsw is probably a lot more scared of jr smith going off 

That's actually who I'm expecting to go off tonight. JR is good for at least one monster game in the series.

Lambo is 1 funny lookin dude...

18z1k6fwthhnwpng.png

yall remember when danny green was the prime to be crowned the finals mvp if the spurs won the finals? then reverted back to his former trash self for g6 and g7? i'm expecting the same thing to happen to matty D tonight. mark my words but this foolishness will stop tonight.

Last edited:
yall remember when danny green was the prime to be crowned the finals mvp if the spurs won the finals? then reverted back to his former trash self for g6 and g7? i'm expecting the same thing to happen to matty D tonight. mark my words but this foolishness will stop tonight.
The Cavs will still win even if that happens 

Delly is flourishing on defense and just giving extra effort, more so than scoring

Green was bound to stop shooting great, why would Delly all of a sudden stop playing hard?

Yeah, there's no comparison between what Danny Green was doing that series and what Dellevadova is doing now.

Dray had just gave Delly  a forearm to the trachea to knock him to the ground.

Delly gives him a hip hug back.

Delly's dirty though...

Don't be that guy just because you love LeBron James.

I love my kids. Not men I've never met, I enjoy watching him hoop as well as others.

What guy?

He shouldn't bump his gums willy nilly you never know what might come back.

I'm supposed to feel bad?

Dray had just gave Delly  a forearm to the trachea to knock him to the ground.

Delly gives him a hip hug back.

Delly's dirty though...

Dudes were livid in here when that happened :rofl:. Sarah Jessica Green got what was coming to him

Last edited:
Danny Green's Run. :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Dude couldn't miss, thought he was gonna do Kyle Korver type things after that. :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom