No Lebron Hair Line Thread?

This thread
laugh.gif

I think he's just trolling now. He can easily cut his hair shorter and that's probably the longest (or close to it) that his hair has ever been since he came to the league..His hair is usually like a 1/2 so for him to have it that long when people publicly clown his hairline makes me think he's doing it on purpose. Did y'all notice how far back he rocks his headband now? No way he's not trolling

Look how far back he's rocking his headband in this pic..You can't tell me this guy doesn't know he looks ridiculous

AAA105_1245420e.jpg

I guess the whole Miami Heat team has receding hairlines. (Including Chris' wife, D-Wade's wife, LeBum's wife and mom.)

Originally Posted by JD214

I guess the whole Miami Heat team has receding hairlines. (Including Chris' wife, D-Wade's wife, LeBum's wife and mom.)
lol wut

Originally Posted by BronLe

Originally Posted by dvdjamm5150

Damn...it's getting there.

charlesbarkleykeys.jpg

Son is this Charles Barkley?

Son, did you not see that?

Charles was trying to be Alicia Keys.
laugh.gif

If I'm not mistaken, it happened about 2 years ago.

Originally Posted by 4318MichaelJohnson4318

lebronbalding.jpg

frown.gif
frown.gif

feel bad for king james, looking like cylde drexler

Spoiler [+]
inb4 hairline jokes are wack
roll.gif
 #reincarnated! 
laugh.gif

lebronbalding.jpg

frown.gif
frown.gif

Spoiler [+]

You catching feelings for a very wealthy dude? smh, It's no wonder people stay watching Jersey Shore.

Originally Posted by BdeaZy

lebronbalding.jpg

frown.gif
frown.gif

Spoiler [+]

You catching feelings for a very wealthy dude? smh, It's no wonder people stay watching Jersey Shore.

Over thinking this thread, you are doing it.I'm sure OP doesn't really feel bad, he just wanted some Lulz.

Back
Top Bottom