no love for AJ X black/stealth/white?

I saw them in my local footlocker and must say they look really cool with the combo ofTumbled leather and nubuck.what do u guys think?

pass. but given the recent trends and whether NT gives it love or not, this shoe might sell out anyway
eyes.gif

im in for them. i think they are gonna get ashy fast, but i need an all black shoe and they look good. normally i would wait for them to go on sale, not to happy about paying retail...

At least they don't have a icy bottom lol piss yellow soles and ashy uppers thats a mega no go. But these are really tuff. More power to you if you can get em on sale. I would love a second pair further down the line but not happing in my area

the X is and has been my favorite sig shoe, but JB still has yet to give them the right treatment... this colorway is a disgrace, as were the all blacks in 2005.

Saw them in person on Saturday and they're trash. Since I have a decent job now I've grabbed a lot of the
new JB releases in the past 2 years but I can't purchase these with a clear conscience. Super ugly imo.

I was at the mall last night and didn't see them on display.. must have sold out out here.

These things are too plain for me.
eyes.gif

from the pics i have seen so far they are horrible so were the royal blue ones they look like fakes

Back
Top Bottom