No Sneaker September vol. #nosneakerseptember #staywoke

Dude grasping at straws
Have you been to college? Take a college psych course?

Black kids want to be like black people

Mexican kids want to be like Mexican people.

It's not that foreign of a concept.

Do you think McDonalds advertises Black McCafe in hopes to get white people into their restaurants?

So you have no source or data ? You are going by ppl you see buying sneakers ? That my friend is some very flawed logic
I'm one person, how do you expect me to data track the whole country.

Get an NTer from every major city in the country to give their data and I guarantee you...MINORITIES far outnumber White consumers. 

starting to realize dudes that speak all about racial equality 

only due so for their benefit and what they see fit

deep down they full of **** 

Last edited:
SWS running deep in NT General I see.  Look how much opposition OP got for suggesting black and brown pool their money and do something...then look at the other side of it, where white supremacists are organizing and protecting each other like clockwork.  I screengrabbed this from 4chan today.

They're organizing to protect someone who killed a black person and we're still throwing our money at sneaker companies that don't do **** for us but collect dollars.  It's time to get serious.

Edshoecator - just block that dude.  the irony of someone who loves black women but gets mad when they try to organize is sickening if you ask me.

Last edited:
Have you been to college? Take a college psych course?

Black kids want to be like black people
Mexican kids want to be like Mexican people.

It's not that foreign of a concept.

Do you think McDonalds advertises Black McCafe in hopes to get white people into their restaurants?

Don't get all pissy with me, because you don't have any facts to back u up... If you been to college and came up with this thread, you need to get a refund asap

SWS running deep in NT General I see.  Look how much opposition OP got for suggesting black and brown pool their money and do something...then look at the other side of it, where white supremacists are organizing and protecting each other like clockwork.  I screengrabbed this from 4chan today.

They're organizing to protect someone who killed a black person and we're still throwing our money at sneaker companies that don't do **** for us but collect dollars.  It's time to get serious.
NT hates us too. It's clear in these replies.

Instead of trying to pick apart our movement, they should be suggesting how to make it stronger.

4 chans anon deep web stormfront got more flex than us, cant **** with them

Don't get all pissy with me, because you don't have any facts to back u up... If you been to college and came up with this thread, you need to get a refund asap
Now. That logic? 
indifferent.gif

What facts do you need? Why don't you google if for yourself?

bet the average sneakerhead cant even name 10 people on nikes roster outside of Kobe, Lebron, and Durant :x

How is Nike demonizing blacks? From what I can see minorities are doing good on Nike.

Do you shop at Walmart?
Who said anything about Nike demonizing blacks?

I think the mission is being misconstrued.

1. Sneakers came up because it's NT.

2. I never pin pointed Nike. I've just been replying to questions on Nike

3. Nike is part of the problem because it's big business

4. I go to Wal-Mart if it's the only thing around. I usually go to Target for things.

Who said anything about Nike demonizing blacks?

I think the mission is being misconstrued.

1. Sneakers came up because it's NT.

2. I never pin pointed Nike. I've just been replying to questions on Nike

3. Nike is part of the problem because it's big business

4. I go to Wal-Mart if it's the only thing around. I usually go to Target for things.

Hypocrisy

The fact that the same people shutting this idea down are the same people trolling the Mike Brown thread trying to get Daren Wilson off...

70% of the posts are negative and from a handful of people.

Cmon son...

:smh:

Why should I when you are the making the claims, this is your thread.....
R
Roussanov and his colleagues studied data collected from 1986 to 2002 for the Consumer Expenditure Survey conducted by the federal Bureau of Labor Statistics. Blacks and Hispanics spend up to 30% more than whites of comparable income on visible goods like clothing, cars and jewelry, the researchers found. This meant that, compared to white households of similar income, the typical black and Hispanic household spent $2,300 more per year on visible items. To do that, they spent less on almost all other categories except housing, and they saved less.
It's outdated but the numbers would only be higher in 2014.

Mr Aventus, what is SWS ?
suspected white supremacist 

created by clowns that were upset that dudes had different views on the mike brown case but also wanted justice

a term used when you dont have **** else to say

its like a child calling you a doodie head or something like that
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom