No United airlines thread ? VOL....Delta won

American giave me a 650 dollar voucher to be used within a year for bumping me once... their policy is to at least match flight values. Worked out swimmingly for me, ended up bein an extra seat on a flight that left n hr later and same amount of layovers so I used the freebie to go to Vegas impromptu

HOW? IS?? TWITTER??? FREE???? [emoji]128569[/emoji][emoji]128569[/emoji][emoji]128569[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

They offered people $800 and a free night in a hotel.

l would of took it.   

You a bum for this :rofl:

I just booked a United flight a month ago SMH. Hopefully they get their **** in order by June. I think the flight was non-refundable and it was a good price so I don't really wanna change it :lol:

Um....

Kay Lam-MacLeod‏ @Idealaw

Kay Lam-MacLeod Retweeted Mark Tran

Seems UA can't even conduct a smear campaign properly. Looks like the poor chap's being trashed with someone else's past.

Mark Tran‏ @MarkTranSD
Replying to @EugeneLForsythe @ChristinaWLKY @kevincorke

Two different folks. David Anh Duy Dao is the person in Kentucky Board of Medical Licensure letters. The UA victim is David Thanh Duc Dao.

I urge all of you folks who are following this story to read Claire Connelly's breakdown....it's SO thorough w/ some interesting nuggets. The rest of the article will be in the link.

UPDATE: So it turns out that ‘The Meeja” confused Dr David Dao, last seen being hauled off a United airlines flight, with another David Dao who was arrested for soliciting a gay prostitute for drugs and now they all stand to be sued for defamation. Hate to say I told you so… More to follow.

This post has been updated, scroll down for details.

IN addition to racial profiling, draconian security measures, a distinct possibility of having your electronic devices confiscated and inevitable delays, air-flight travellers can now add casual police brutality to their list of common airport inconveniences.

In case you missed it, United yesterday sent the Chicago Police onto one of its flights at O’hare Airport to drag a paying customer out of his seat because the airline had “overbooked”. They did so by slamming his head into a seat rest and carrying him off the flight, seemingly concussed.

United will rough you up before it pays for its mistakes

Well damb I wasn't expecting that. Smh at the newspaper with the fake news not getting the name correct, fact check bruhs.

gooze owes the thread an apology for harping on fake news 
mean.gif

gooze owes the thread an apology for harping on fake news :smh:
:lol: I dont owe anyone ish, if it's really the wrong person then that sucks for him as far as name goes but it's good to be really good for his case. I never used that as a basis for him to be kicked off the plane. Dude used it as a reason for him to stay on when your job really is not a factor in these situations (unless you are a flight crew member of course) I said no matter what your profession is you are all equal when they get to the point of having to pull people. You act like I ran in here posting all those negative articles unprovoked about the drug charges and gay sex for drugs incident, I even said all of that nonsense was completely irrelevant to the situation. None of it changes the fact that he should have gotten up when asked by the police. He was already gonna win, now be might be able to tack on a few more Ms

Last edited:
Were you one of his patients?
laugh.gif
Hasn't practiced in over a decade but hey, hey had patients that urgently needed him.
Its relevant when people are using him being a "doctor" and needing to see "patients" as a reason for him to have a right to stay on the plane after the police asked him to leave.
Not my angle, I only brought it up because the other guy said he had patients.How can you have patients if you aren't a doctor? 

Yeah, thats all in response to thinking that he takes priority over the other people on board that flight when he does not. I debated not even bringing it up because my point is valid either way. I will apologize to Dr. Daos real patients :lol:

Back
Top Bottom