NOVA -- Next D.A.R. is on Y'all...

Set a date and I'm there. We should have it at a spot with an official bathroom door
laugh.gif

Isn't Springfield damn near at its end? We'd be like a bunch of kids locked in the mall!!! lol

Is Bennigans closed there yet? I believe the Fridays is ACROSS from the mall..

But off of 66 is always appreciated... lol Champss..CheeseCake.. Taco Bell.... Lets do it...

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Isn't Springfield damn near at its end? We'd be like a bunch of kids locked in the mall!!! lol

Is Bennigans closed there yet? I believe the Fridays is ACROSS from the mall..

But off of 66 is always appreciated... lol Champss..CheeseCake.. Taco Bell.... Lets do it...
Champps in Fair Oaks would be
pimp.gif

Fair Oaks is cool too!!!

Yeah, Springfield Fridays is across the way.

Okay, no hom0...but what about if we went to a place like Malibu Grill (Brazilian BBQ type spot)?

It'll cost folks like $25-27 each.

Fair Oaks would work, or Springfield. Champps at Pentagon Row.

Don Pablo's at Potomac Yards would work to.

Don Pablo's? I think you and Lavan are thinkin Yankees Food with a Detroit Lions budget some may have.

I myself prefer plain and simple over cute and fancy...

We could meet at a 5 Guys and I'd be happy (in VA) lol

Every time I hear the word "Morton's", I have flashbacks of school shopping off of Minnesota & Pennsylvania Avenues.

^
Where I was FORCED to do my school shopping until I just started hustling in Jr. High.

SMFH.

Think Marshalls... But with NO name brands....

SMH!

Joint was on GA Ave. near Emory, where 5th street ends. Now its a Auto Zone I think.

THATS WHY I BUY SO MANY SHOES TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Recovery....

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

^
Where I was FORCED to do my school shopping until I just started hustling in Jr. High.

SMFH.

Think Marshalls... But with NO name brands....

SMH!
laugh.gif

Buying Kinney's brand shoes from Morton's FTW!!!

Originally Posted by VARISOXFAN

tired.gif
at all these hood spots.
laugh.gif
no one has even mentioned a "hood" spot and last i checked there was barely any "hood" in nova

I think as long as we chose something off a major interstate that would be good so folks can find it easily

the richmond hwy/jefferson davis hwy spots are good too.... close to MD/DC where a lot of yall will be coming from anyway

I LOL'd at reading Hood and Virginia Spots...

I mean come on... I've lived in the Hoods of Virginia.. Del Ray (before the Gentrification and my $325 a month Apartment building was changed into $1500 amonth Condo's.

Calling Manassas Woodbridge or Springfield the Hood is giggly at best. I do know White people consider certain areas in the burbs ghetto.. cause blacks orspanish folks live there.. but Springfield Mall is ghetto - like... not quite Ghetto..lol

Fair Oaks Mall? Equivalent to that joint in Columbia.. actually the Columbia spot was better...

Next I will hear someone call Dulles the Hood. Or Vienna...

Didn't Mortons have quite the Jingle back in the day... I too was taken en mass to the Minnesota & Penn Joint...

Back
Top Bottom