NOVA -- Next D.A.R. is on Y'all...

lol i hear you, i might make a breakfast trip there on sunday

. u live off the Hwy now? I'm not from that part, but lived there from 98'-mid 05'

On another note.. Rock what is there out around Fair Oaks? Not familiar with that spot

I say round March...Spring break for the kids
pimp.gif

And im 2 minutes from springfield mall
pimp.gif

Fair Oaks fine too.

Lets go bowling
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by II0II703 RICO ROB

lol i hear you, i might make a breakfast trip there on sunday

. u live off the Hwy now? I'm not from that part, but lived there from 98'-mid 05'

On another note.. Rock what is there out around Fair Oaks? Not familiar with that spot
Yep, Pinewood Lake.

Rico...

There's plenty... I'm no Mall Walker with 30 other dudes like we are in a Gang or something.. but there are quite a few nice Restaurants in that joint.There's a Fridays right near the Mall.

Hell we could do Tysons for all I care and while the Grown ups sit and talk shop the kids can run around the Romper Room area..lol Actually Tysons has aFridays upstairs near the Movies thats cool

Several Sneaker Shops in the Mall as well as other grown folks spots.. I say switch it to Tysons..

Executive Decision.. Easier to get to from the Beltway for Columbia, Bmore folks and I'll still hook a Hotel Room for some of ya'll if you want...

Holla back

If people actually came out to these joints...

...they may realize that the quailty of food is not priority.

It's being at a spot we can act like fools and not get [Don't be a Menace...] misdemeanors for being minotiry males on aSaturday night.

And usually, that's at "chain" spots outside of NOVA........................................................

^^Rock, Eyes, I hear ya'll.. Tyson's is str8 with me. I work near there so the area is familiar. If it is in March, make it early or late March..
Me and the Lady have a 2 yr anny coming up March 18th, so that week wouldnt be a good look

Badgeman, my cousins live in Pinelake, but i doubt you know them. In their early 20's

And speaking of Fridays, did anybody else get the Coupon, Buy 1 entree, get the 2nd for free? I have them, but couldnt post the link or the coupon on thisforum. I think the coupon is valid thru March (sorry for taking this off topic if i did)

.......i stated earlier i just moved to Springfield about 7 months ago.

Before that i stayed near Pinewood Lake lol off of Lawrence Street.

My way or the Highway lol

I have to say that I think the fridays at tysons will work well, they have a bunch of tables near the bar that's facing out to the food court. So I say wedo it at tysons. As far as the date goes, what ever works best w you guys

^
Go ahead and make an official thread...

Your hometown, please take the lead, and I'm following...

See y'all bammas on the 11th...

Back
Top Bottom