NOVA -- Next D.A.R. is on Y'all...

There should be Pink Toes AROUND any event we have in VA.. save for Springfield Mall where its pretty desolate in the evening..

But aint no body EVER been interested in seein the women when I was at an event..lolol.. Plus I brought My own Pink Toe to one event.. (the Wifey)

And another to a Summit (a bang bang)

I think yall are leaving out those from the "lower" side of VA, you know like with the long roads and cows and stuff.

*cough* 757 *cough*

Originally Posted by HARMCITY45

Originally Posted by RUDOLPH1996

Originally Posted by VARISOXFAN

tired.gif
at all these hood spots.

This guy..... smfh.... We could meet at Ritz Carlton in Tyson's II... u wont show there either.....

Oh well...!+$+ him *Adds him to the list of those who dine on Bluffin McMuffins..*

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool.

I'm I gonna use that in a future conversation?

-looks at poll results-

Yes. Yes I am.

I'm down , just pick a time and place. I missed the last 2-3 cuz of work. It's gonna be troop for me no matter where it is.

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Date?

Time?

Place?

Nova speak up!
It's now Feb. 11th...

[Austin Powers] "Hello? Velicitee?"

Complain about never having one in Nova -- which is false, but anyway -- here is the opportunity...

Bammas!

eyes.gif

Maaaan.. I say Late April.

Call it Fair Oaks Mall Champss chammps Champps Or another spot in the Urea.. but that joint has TVs right?

What weekend in April?

Your call Niketalk Legend, its in your neck of the woods, so you pick a Sat, you know you can be there, and I'm rolling forward...

Y'all bammas fakin like %@#%.

Might as well schedule it for August the way y'all are headed.

My-T.

Lets do March then... I actually thought ya'll wanted some time between events..

NOW errbody wants to speak up.. Ok two people but still...

15 folks tryin to come up with one date for weekend workers, pink toe searchers. Kid havin... Shoe Shoppin Picture Takin.. Music Spinnin individuals aint easy.

Not sure how it ever got done before.

I think theres always waves...

Silence
Waves of dates thrown out
Groans
Times thrown out.
More Groans.
Places to meet..
Complaints
More silence...
Then a date place and time are set.
Then chimes in of comin not coming...

Pretty on point?

^^ and If your talking about that Magic Skillit spot by the C-Store in this random section of Rt. 1.. that spot is good actually

Originally Posted by II0II703 RICO ROB

^^ and If your talking about that Magic Skillit spot by the C-Store in this random section of Rt. 1.. that spot is good actually

Damn straight it's good, that's why I suggested it.
Time to get on something besides some bogus chain garbage.

Back
Top Bottom