NOVA -- Next D.A.R. is on Y'all...

Champps in Fair Oaks would be
pimp.gif

Good Lord that's a hike, but it's wherever the majority want to go.

I LOL'd at reading Hood and Virginia Spots...
You aint the only one champ. I was like I hope this dude aint serious, then I looked at the username and was like yeah he's serious, SMH. Probably one of those individuals that refers to Woodbridge as Hoodbridge and actually believes it.

Originally Posted by DCshoechick

Every time I hear the word "Morton's", I have flashbacks of school shopping off of Minnesota & Pennsylvania Avenues.

had to get the fresh sweaters...with the leather patchs...levis..lee..tuff skin jeans...lol
i remember those days...we showin are age again

I will Re-up iCan's suggestion from the last thread.

NEXT DOOR (Ben's Chili Bowl Lounge)...

Across from U Street Metro.

Springfield, hood
laugh.gif
The ONLY hood left in NOVA is the pj's in old town.

I'm down with Fair Oaks or Springfield.

http://www.philly.com/inq...to_shooting__pursuit.html
^^they went out like some G's
all the REAL hood dudes in manassas either dead or locked up...we USED to get it poppin out here...

I-95 traffic stop leads to shooting, pursuit

By Kathleen Brady Shea

INQUIRER STAFF WRITER

Two men, one with a gun, were so motivated to elude authorities today in Delaware County that they fled from a traffic stop onI-95 with two police officers dangling from their vehicle, state police said.

One of the officers, Trooper Joseph Thompson of the Belmont barracks, managed to get off a shot, hitting the passenger in a thigh before both officers werethrown from the speeding black Kia, said Trooper Jonathan Sunderlin, a spokesman for the Media barracks. He said the officers returned to their vehicles,radioed for assistance, and headed south on I-95 in pursuit. He said the officers lost sight of the vehicle near Chester.

Sunderlin said the suspects were apprehended at Crozer-Chester Medical Center, where police had been sent in case the pair sought medical treatment. Thedriver, identified as Robert Hill, 23, of Manassas, Va., was taken to the Media barracks. The passenger, Kalair Haynes,22, also of Manassas, remained at the hospital under guard, state police said. Sunderlin said both would likely facecharges that include aggravated assault on a police officer.

The trooper and officer were treated for minor injuries.

The incident began at 3:06 p.m. near Exit 9 on southbound I-95 when Thompson stopped the Kia, a rental car with Maryland plates; Sunderlin said he did not knowthe reason for the stop. He said the driver got out of the vehicle and was talking to Thompson when a Tinicum officer arrived. As the Tinicum officer, whosename Tinicum police did not release tonight, took over the questioning of Hill, Thompson walked around to talk to the passenger and saw that he had a gun,Sunderlin said.

The driver then forced his way back into the car, and both officers tried to get the men out of the vehicle.

"Their upper bodies are inside the car as the car starts pulling away," Sunderlin said. "It was prettychaotic."

He said he did not know whether the suspect fired at police.

Sunderlin said Thompson was heard over the radio saying, "I fired a shot and I know I hit him."

The suspects apparently got off I-95 near Widener University in Chester, parked in a lot at 17th and Chestnut Streets, and were driven to the hospital by apassing motorist they had flagged down, state police said. Sunderlin estimated that was about 20 to 25 minutes after the traffic stop. Sunderlin said policetowed the Kia to the Media barracks and had applied for a search warrant. He said police hoped to recover the passenger's gun.

^^^^Only spot I know of anything happening in Manassas is Georgetown Park. Plenty of smackheads in there.

georgetown south is full of hispanics nowadays, back in the day i use to hit the flea market to buy hoodys n thermals n white tees, and it was full of bammas.

i dont even consider manassas a part of DMV.

Damn, I mean I already got lost on the way to Greenbelt. I'm gonna end up in NYC or Greensborro trying to get to Springfield Mall.

lol yeah it is...that neighborhood is all MS-13 now...and the flea market has always been full of bammas...good spot to cop gogo tapes from tho...and ifmanassas aint the DMV neither is woodbridge...its all prince william county...

and DK u would prolly end up in NC b4 you found springfield mall...i used to get lost tryna find it and my cousins lived around the corner from it lol...

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

NOVA -- Next D.A.R. is on Y'all...
for

NEXT DOOR (Ben's Chili Bowl Lounge)...
nerd.gif

VARISOXFAN wrote:
tired.gif
at all these hood spots.

Damn Cuz.
laugh.gif

You really want to meet up with us at a wine/cheese, $500/plate, tux, political, "charitable" event downtown in an elegant ballroom, er?

DO YOU......

laugh.gif

Yea, ill get you guys in at Smith Point in Georgetown.

I will give Georgetown South being Hood.. but its merely where they moved or forced errybody who was hispanic or section 8 to move. A placed thats impoverisheddon't really make it hood. I mean its on the same road as the PW Fairgrounds..lol

And aint nothin but hicks goin to that joint correct? If Manasses is the hood.. then my house is hood too. Gully and Grimey.

I say Kev puts some options up between Springfield and FairOaks and the Forum goes in hard on pickin sides. I'd even offer to get the Bammas from Bmore aHotel nearby so you can post up and hang all night.. I know some of ya;ll likes to sip on the sizzy.. so why not hang out and do something local and have aplace to crash and post up...

Let me know if any are interested..Call it a road trip.

Originally Posted by JDee 41

Originally Posted by neukicks

sorry if this is stupid, but D.A.R.? anyone wanna explain?
nerd.gif

I wanna know too. I have an idea but what exactly goes down?
Yo EOH... Cue the "Just to Get a Rep" clip... "And this is how the story goes..."
smile.gif

Originally Posted by RockDeep

I will give Georgetown South being Hood.. but its merely where they moved or forced errybody who was hispanic or section 8 to move. A placed thats impoverished don't really make it hood. I mean its on the same road as the PW Fairgrounds..lol

And aint nothin but hicks goin to that joint correct? If Manasses is the hood.. then my house is hood too. Gully and Grimey.

I say Kev puts some options up between Springfield and FairOaks and the Forum goes in hard on pickin sides. I'd even offer to get the Bammas from Bmore a Hotel nearby so you can post up and hang all night.. I know some of ya;ll likes to sip on the sizzy.. so why not hang out and do something local and have a place to crash and post up...

Let me know if any are interested..Call it a road trip.

There you go Harm! Blue moons all night
352787093.jpg

lol how did the D.A.R. go from a social gathering to a hotel party? tell rocky bring the pink toes! and i dont drink much so i'll be in the green room mostof the night...

Mannn... I wasn't saying lets have the joint at a Hotel.. I was offering any of the dudes comin from a good mile away the chance to all crash in a HotelRoom close by so they could actually enjoy the evening and no one will be driving tipsy getting pulled over by Johnny Law or worse killin themselves.

I will bring two Hotel Cards One for a Richmond Rep and one for Bmore Rep.. if you all choose to use it. feel free.

Just let me know in advance if anyone plans to take advantage of the offer, so I don't waste my loot gettin it.

If thats cool.

No pink toes thrown in the deal!! lol

Originally Posted by ksmith4768

Originally Posted by JDee 41

Originally Posted by neukicks

sorry if this is stupid, but D.A.R.? anyone wanna explain?
nerd.gif

I wanna know too. I have an idea but what exactly goes down?
Yo EOH... Cue the "Just to Get a Rep" clip... "And this is how the story goes..."
smile.gif

Man, this forum is only 3 pages current, lol.

Previous DAR thread Cuz.

Look (loosely) and you should find.......

Back
Top Bottom