NT, convince me "cutting the cord" is a good idea

Wow. I think this is the service i’ve been waiting for. Gonna try out the free 3 day trial. Only downsides are it doesn’t support ios devices or xbox yet. Only 3 devices for an account as well. It’s only $20 a month though so i’d just sign up for 2 accounts.

Is it $20 a month for everything or are there other packages they don't tell you about? I gotta go read up the reviews.

Just looked it up abd it looks interesting

Rather get the set top box so i dont have to tely on internet streaming... Have to look more into it

Was reading a little bit on reddit and some say channels would be unavailable or just play ads at certain times.

I'm going to try the 3 day trial. About to get sling all the way outta here.
Had to get sling outta there too. I lucked up and found this dude that does his own thing through some app. It slips my mind right now but I have nfl, nba and all college packages. All exclusive channels hbo, viceland, showtime, etc...also kodi so I have all movies in theater right now. All for 10 dollars a month. Absolutely love it.

Now if somebody can figure out a way to big these phone company’s that continue to rob us.
Best alternative I've found for the big phone companies is Straight Talk. Half the price and I get everything I could want. Just have to bring your own phone.

I have some devices that stream anything and everything I could want to watch, but the streams are all varying degrees of successful. Some PPV don't stream well, some movies look like crap, some TV is impossible to get. Honestly, most sports are just streams of youtube.
I would be willing to cut the cord, but sports is my number one problem. My main problem is that my internet, tv and phone bundle is like $109 after taxes and fees and fast internet only is roughly $96 after fees. There's little to be saved yearly with those savings when I'm still getting HD cable with no hassle for an extra $13 per month.

Why dont you guys subsrcibe to a iPTV service that has what you are looking for instead of sling/etc.

Im using some guy locally that has all the major 4 sports games, HBO, showtime, etc.

Set TV is DOPE so far. Everything I want in HD. NFL games are about to start, so this will be the final decision maker for me. But so far, I'm sold.

Why dont you guys subsrcibe to a iPTV service that has what you are looking for instead of sling/etc.

Im using some guy locally that has all the major 4 sports games, HBO, showtime, etc.

That's what set is. I should've done this a long time ago.

So many games. It's so beautiful

russell-wilson-cries.jpg

Will look into Set TV.

Picked up my Apple TV this weekend. Can't wait to set it up.

Hear setTv streams go offline a lot. I'm gonna look into vaders. Have to wait until tonorrow for a trial. Their interface is familiar enough to traditional tv.

SetTV sounds and looks fire, think I'll be looking at the 3 day trial as well. Hoping the UI looks good

Tried the trial of set and Vader. Wasn't feeling set at all, buggy, disconnects, a lot of channels not there, audio sync issues, yikes. Vader has been pretty solid so far. Folks need to know though none of these services are entirely reliable, good to have as alternatives though.

Back
Top Bottom