NT, convince me "cutting the cord" is a good idea

GGG vs. Canelo gon be too lit for illy streams.
None of my friends have tv's and I wanted to watch at home.
Then I found my solution:

"Starting today, Sling TV is offering Canelo vs. GGG on Sept. 16 and UFC 215: Johnson vs. Borg on Sept. 9. Both events will be available in HD across all Sling TV-supported devices, and you’re able to order both fights without any long-term contracts or credit checks required.'

Changed my girls ATT plan to the Unlimited Choice option from ATT and it includes free HBO. Added directtv now for an extra 10 a month and it's at 70 a month for her cell service, HBO, and directtv now :nthat: Sure her speeds are throttled, but for everyday use she hasnt noticed a thing :lol: Still youtubes, browses social and shops etc.

Changed my girls ATT plan to the Unlimited Choice option from ATT and it includes free HBO. Added directtv now for an extra 10 a month and it's at 70 a month for her cell service, HBO, and directtv now :nthat: Sure her speeds are throttled, but for everyday use she hasnt noticed a thing :lol: Still youtubes, browses social and shops etc.

I've gone way over the data limit from ATT and have never been throttled once. Used like 60gb once month from all my streaming at work :lol:

Curious. Does anyone use their cell service hotspot as your form of internet instead of a traditional setup? I have kids and a PS4 that I play online. Just trying to see if it's worth it

Anyone know a good place to get a tripod of some sort to mount the directv dish? My Apt complex doesn't allow it to be mounted on any part of the building. I got my patio but they also don't want any part of it mounted to my fence either.

I'm running a trial of Sling Blue, couldn't watch the panthers game Sunday tho. Seemed to be blocked on the network or something. I have Apple TV, Roku, and firestick so I can sign up for something else. How's directv now for local sports?

Reading that DirecTV now is getting DVR. May check it out. $5 more than I'm paying for Sling and three times the channels

I'm half to cutting the cord, I've tried sling blue free trial, I like it but how do y'all go about getting the channels that say the content that says it can't be played because of restrictions? An how do y'all watch your local nfl games?

I'm half to cutting the cord, I've tried sling blue free trial, I like it but how do y'all go about getting the channels that say the content that says it can't be played because of restrictions? An how do y'all watch your local nfl games?

Digital Antenna?

Sadly i can't get any local channels with my antenna at my new place. But at my old place i had like 20+ channels just from using my digital antenna.

Digital Antenna?

Sadly i can't get any local channels with my antenna at my new place. But at my old place i had like 20+ channels just from using my digital antenna.
We're you able to get the local nfl games on Sunday? And I wonder why the attena does not work now at your new place??

Haven't fully cut the cord, but I did decrease my tv package and got rid of some DVR boxes and got DIRECTV now back in December. Saved a grip.

They got a few more kinks to work out before I can fully commit. Been beta testing their dvr program for the past few weeks and it's been a trash experience so far.

Man honestly, once you CUT cable and get out of the ROUTINE of watching certain things you THINK you "need" to watch, you viewing habits will change

I think that is the hardest part of cutting cable

Main problem for most is trying to watch all of the sports they love.

Back
Top Bottom