NT, help me snitch on these jailbait hos without coming off as a perv myself

Anybody remember a while back I had that semifacetious post about saving females from ho-dom early, by nipping it in the bud as soon as you catch them onmyspace, youtube, dailymotion, facebook, or whatever? Well my 14 y/o nephew is going away for a while, and my parents wanted me to go through his phone.There's some of his jumpoffs or whatever who be picture mailing him photos of an inappropriate type for their age (and no, I'm not posting any).It's picturemail so obviously it has their #. I want to get their parents number from them, then tell their parents on their ho of daughters, but again,how can I do that without all the focus shifting back onto me making me look like R Kelz? I fear all their parents will hear when I explain how I came acrossthe pictures is, "I am old as hell and have pics of your daughter naked," and try to press charges on me.

This is what I have so far.

"Hello sir or Ma'am. My name is Jason * and I am Malique's uncle. He has been getting into trouble lately and weultimately have taken his phone away from him and were checking it for any clues as to the reason for his behaviour. While doing so, I came across thesepictures of your daughter Stephanie and was just wanting to email or send them to you so YOU can see what your daughter does when you aren'thome."

Is this too harsh. It might make them defensive and again focus on me.

How should I do this?

man you better not be younger than 30 doing this.... how exactly are you relaying this message?

Your messing up your nephew's swagger?...
smh.gif

Your not changing anything man. They're going to get in trouble sure but who hasnt been through this before. The girl gets in trouble and cools out forawhile, then its right back to what she was doing before. Possibly she'll just be more discrete. Let it go...

don't do the "just wanting to email or send them to you so YOU can see what your daughter does when you aren't home."

makes them look like bad parents and they will get defensive and block out anything else you might have to say...

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Your not changing anything man. They're going to get in trouble sure but who hasnt been through this before. The girl gets in trouble and cools out for awhile, then its right back to what she was doing before. Possibly she'll just be more discrete. Let it go...
Yup just chalk it. It's a catch 22 for u brah

Uhhh how about you leave the whole thing alone? Youre not captain save a ho and getting some girl in trouble isnt going to stop anything. When did you loseyour virginity? Over 18? I mean seriously.

I mean the fact that this is that serious to you.
laugh.gif

It's really not your place at all, just my opinion. Not that you asked for it.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Ortega03

smh.gif
My nephew is in a psych ward as we speak and more than likely already smashed all of these broads.
you're sending them the pics? is there any nudity?
Yea, I want to send them to her parents. And yea again.

I see the same thing in real life too, these girls that be at the gym trying to get our (the older dudes) attention wearing these little next to nothingoutfits that I know damn well they didn't walk out the house in front of their parents in. But that's even more dangerous, so I'm going to letthose slide. But these ones, I have a phone number and name, I would be doing these girls a disservice to not have their parents know. It might save their lifesomewhere down the line, never know.

Add something like " I thought that you may want to see these rather disturbing pictures of your daughter."

you could also have your nephew tell them cause that way they will not think about you at all

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

Originally Posted by Ortega03

smh.gif
My nephew is in a psych ward as we speak and more than likely already smashed all of these broads.
you're sending them the pics? is there any nudity?
Yea, I want to send them to her parents. And yea again.

I see the same thing in real life too, these girls that be at the gym trying to get our (the older dudes) attention wearing these little next to nothing outfits that I know damn well they didn't walk out the house in front of their parents in. But that's even more dangerous, so I'm going to let those slide. But these ones, I have a phone number and name, I would be doing these girls a disservice to not have their parents know. It might save their life somewhere down the line, never know.

what happened to your nephew, if you don't mind talking about it? those broads have something to do with it?

Save their lives because they are sending nude photos over the phone? Are you 80?

Im surprised youre not petitioning the internet.

Originally Posted by purplehazze96

I mean the fact that this is that serious to you.
laugh.gif

It's really not your place at all, just my opinion. Not that you asked for it.
grin.gif
Well teen pregnancy, wetlock parenting (especially in the African American community, near 70% right now) and the difference between crime (andother negative things) from kids with both parents versus 1, rising STD rates (again, especially in the African American community) are all pretty serious IMO.And that's ignoring the fact that this is my nephew. Maybe things have gotten so bad in this world because everybody takes such a willy nilly approach todiscipline and things like this.

First it's, "oh, that's just how they dance nowadays, no big deal," then it's, "well, it's just sending pics to her boyfriend,no big deal really," then it;s, "well, she's just going to strip to pay her way through college, it doesn't mean anything, could beworse," then she's 22 with 4 kids by 5 dudes, and people close to the situation wish they had intervened earlier.

And if your 14 or so year old daughter was emailing nude photos of herself to dudes, wouldn't you want to know?

I understand the seriousness of the issues you listed and I commend you for looking out for your cousin. You should talk to him, maybe you already have, butit's not your place to concern yourself with the actions of other peoples daughters.

Originally Posted by jackiechizzan

no need to send the parents pics as well. just let them know whats up.

cosign, it's obviously you feel strongly about this and your motives are genuine but don't send them the actual pics. Just tell them.

Back
Top Bottom