NT: How come its "okay" for DJ Khaled to use the "N-Word"? VOL. real talk.

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Originally Posted by Napoleon

in this country, if you're not white, you're black.

Lots of minorities with a little melanin share similar histories.

Nope. (not saying being either is bad)
Indians have carved out a nice niche for ourselves. 
pimp.gif

son denounced that statement with the quickness....
laugh.gif

I say cuz it in this world I can relate to all blacks by this one word. Don't matter where you from or how you was raised you'll always be my $$%##. It's a word of comfort and knowing someone goes thru the same *%@% you do. Ain't even gotta know your name all i gotta do is say that word and we both know what's good. So hard to put into words but if you don't get it you never will so let us use the word how we want and don't worry about the reasons since. . . . you don't care.

I say cuz it in this world I can relate to all blacks by this one word. Don't matter where you from or how you was raised you'll always be my $$%##. It's a word of comfort and knowing someone goes thru the same *%@% you do. Ain't even gotta know your name all i gotta do is say that word and we both know what's good. So hard to put into words but if you don't get it you never will so let us use the word how we want and don't worry about the reasons since. . . . you don't care.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
Hey as much as I am for being a fan of all things cablasian, hispanic, heck anything, I'll never let go of my ethnic roots. I am what I am. 
smokin.gif

51and3rd wrote:

Brother? 
ohwell.gif

I never will get it but thanks for trying to make me understand. If I didn't care, I would have never posted in this thread. 
happy.gif

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
Hey as much as I am for being a fan of all things cablasian, hispanic, heck anything, I'll never let go of my ethnic roots. I am what I am. 
smokin.gif

51and3rd wrote:

Brother? 
ohwell.gif

I never will get it but thanks for trying to make me understand. If I didn't care, I would have never posted in this thread. 
happy.gif

Fair enough. I get why people don't get it because its just one of those things. All you have to understand is its just a word we wanna keep in our circle and take offence to a white person sayin it. Nothing personal just is what it is. Ps. I love white people just not the white man.

Fair enough. I get why people don't get it because its just one of those things. All you have to understand is its just a word we wanna keep in our circle and take offence to a white person sayin it. Nothing personal just is what it is. Ps. I love white people just not the white man.

i always wondered this too. if paul wall used it he'd get crucified even though he's from the hood and blacker than 99.99% of black NTers

i always wondered this too. if paul wall used it he'd get crucified even though he's from the hood and blacker than 99.99% of black NTers

NIKE STAR JAY I feel bad for you and I also think you are what's wrong with the black community. If you don't think all blacks are goin thru the *%$+ you blind. Go ask one of your grandparents bout uniformity in our community. Now I understand you don't like the use of the word and I respect that. But don't try to distance yourself from the fact that us as blacks do go thru the "black experience"

NIKE STAR JAY I feel bad for you and I also think you are what's wrong with the black community. If you don't think all blacks are goin thru the *%$+ you blind. Go ask one of your grandparents bout uniformity in our community. Now I understand you don't like the use of the word and I respect that. But don't try to distance yourself from the fact that us as blacks do go thru the "black experience"

The N word to me is in reference to someone ignorant. If you choose to respond you should question yourself.

The N word to me is in reference to someone ignorant. If you choose to respond you should question yourself.

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
at all of these white and Asian folks in here acting like the number one experts on racism and black folks and what they should or shouldn't say among one another.  The others essentially saying "But if they can say it, then we should be able to say it!"  Like someone else said in this thread, black folks can't even have a WORD to themselves... Why the $$+# does it matter to y'all?

Some of you all are so caught up in your own privilege that you're completely blind to it...

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
at all of these white and Asian folks in here acting like the number one experts on racism and black folks and what they should or shouldn't say among one another.  The others essentially saying "But if they can say it, then we should be able to say it!"  Like someone else said in this thread, black folks can't even have a WORD to themselves... Why the $$+# does it matter to y'all?

Some of you all are so caught up in your own privilege that you're completely blind to it...

Back
Top Bottom