NT: How come its "okay" for DJ Khaled to use the "N-Word"? VOL. real talk.

Originally Posted by red mpls

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
at all of these white and Asian folks in here acting like the number one experts on racism
 Theres a monopoly on  racism?

That's where your wrong. I don't call blacks white ever! But most of the people your talkin about are the ones who don't understand where they came from. Just because you dress in tight jeans date white women and live a successful educated life doesn't mean your a sell out just like just because you talk wit a lot of slang doesn't make you real.

That's where your wrong. I don't call blacks white ever! But most of the people your talkin about are the ones who don't understand where they came from. Just because you dress in tight jeans date white women and live a successful educated life doesn't mean your a sell out just like just because you talk wit a lot of slang doesn't make you real.

Originally Posted by Nike Star Jay

bijald, you remind me so much of Himanshu Suri.

they like "heems, you too proud", i'm like "you would be too if you had the juice now."
pimp.gif

who? 
laugh.gif

Had to google that. 

Rapper/writer eh? I can dig it!! [/accent]

Realized once again that I'm a walking contradiction just like everyone else
30t6p3b.gif
I speak about my ethnic roots in one moment and realize I barely read any Indian voices in the next 
ohwell.gif
  Existence blows. Blows real hard, man. Too much to do, too much to miss, too many options to deny, too many decisions to make...    "woe is [us]"

Self-loathing feels so good. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Nike Star Jay

bijald, you remind me so much of Himanshu Suri.

they like "heems, you too proud", i'm like "you would be too if you had the juice now."
pimp.gif

who? 
laugh.gif

Had to google that. 

Rapper/writer eh? I can dig it!! [/accent]

Realized once again that I'm a walking contradiction just like everyone else
30t6p3b.gif
I speak about my ethnic roots in one moment and realize I barely read any Indian voices in the next 
ohwell.gif
  Existence blows. Blows real hard, man. Too much to do, too much to miss, too many options to deny, too many decisions to make...    "woe is [us]"

Self-loathing feels so good. 
pimp.gif

Gonna have to cosign Nike star jay.

Once outside of America, one can truly realize how dumb the term really is and how it has even "dumb down" the culture.

Gonna have to cosign Nike star jay.

Once outside of America, one can truly realize how dumb the term really is and how it has even "dumb down" the culture.

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
at all of these white and Asian folks in here acting like the number one experts on racism and black folks and what they should or shouldn't say among one another.  The others essentially saying "But if they can say it, then we should be able to say it!"  Like someone else said in this thread, black folks can't even have a WORD to themselves... Why the $$+# does it matter to y'all?

Some of you all are so caught up in your own privilege that you're completely blind to it...

wut? lol so this is a word you want to use for yourselves?

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
at all of these white and Asian folks in here acting like the number one experts on racism and black folks and what they should or shouldn't say among one another.  The others essentially saying "But if they can say it, then we should be able to say it!"  Like someone else said in this thread, black folks can't even have a WORD to themselves... Why the $$+# does it matter to y'all?

Some of you all are so caught up in your own privilege that you're completely blind to it...

Originally Posted by tim teufel

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Well... yeah.

There's over a billion words in the English language. Ya'll live without being able to use ONE.

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Well... yeah.

There's over a billion words in the English language. Ya'll live without being able to use ONE.

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Well... yeah.

no....and no one should be saying it to begin with, regardless of the race
grin.gif

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Well... yeah.

grin.gif

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Well... yeah.

grin.gif
Right or wrong, that's just how I feel. 
ohwell.gif

You black?

Back
Top Bottom