NT how many REAL friends do you have?

1 from kindergarten, 5 from high school, and 3 from college and work. i could trust these people with my life.

1 from kindergarten, 5 from high school, and 3 from college and work. i could trust these people with my life.

Part of being in a friendship is being there threw thick and thin so the bond is strong .
With that said I got a couple but we replace that friend title with cousin or brother years ago.

Part of being in a friendship is being there threw thick and thin so the bond is strong .
With that said I got a couple but we replace that friend title with cousin or brother years ago.

StaXX wrote:
Originally Posted by blacklion23

5, and they lost the friend title years ago. I consider them my brothers. We have a bond that can never be broken.

Word. My guys are FAMILY.

this 
I got 3 REALLY close friends and I can call them all my brothers. Id take bullets for them. real talk, just wonder if they'd do the same for me.:/

I know these 3 would miss me, but for the rest this applies "Sometimes I ask myself if I was gone who would remember me" word to J. Cole

StaXX wrote:
Originally Posted by blacklion23

5, and they lost the friend title years ago. I consider them my brothers. We have a bond that can never be broken.

Word. My guys are FAMILY.

this 
I got 3 REALLY close friends and I can call them all my brothers. Id take bullets for them. real talk, just wonder if they'd do the same for me.:/

I know these 3 would miss me, but for the rest this applies "Sometimes I ask myself if I was gone who would remember me" word to J. Cole

Originally Posted by cbrooks3

how do you define REAL?

word, I have a lot of close friends....probably over 20
grin.gif
. I broed out a little too hard in college.

Back
Top Bottom