NT, I caught feelings and lost.

tumblr_lj39hygsf41qfvbmbo1_500.png

Originally Posted by Boi

Originally Posted by proper english

30t6p3b.gif
speakin of the devil
This one female is hitting me up right now wanting to me to drive 20+miles out of my way to have drinks with her. 

She knows my gf is out of town too. 
grin.gif

im going home and chill with my PS3. 
glasses.gif
youre gay tho
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Boi

Originally Posted by proper english

30t6p3b.gif
speakin of the devil
This one female is hitting me up right now wanting to me to drive 20+miles out of my way to have drinks with her. 

She knows my gf is out of town too. 
grin.gif

im going home and chill with my PS3. 
glasses.gif
youre gay tho
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

issue i use to have was that if i met a girl i dug i would dam near already be planning the wedding before the second date.

good stuff in this thread, here are the best bits of wisdom i have to offer:
-a girl can be feeling you, but coming on too strong is NOT a good look. think about those chicks that are all over you, blowing you up, coming on way too strong--how big of a turn-off is that? its the same for girls. just be extra wary of the moves you are making and make sure they arent too "eager beaver". dont show that weak, vulnerable side of you unless its serious and you are 100% certain she feels the same way.
-girls want to be challenged so if you like a girl, dont feel like you have to do whatever she wants, cater to her, agree with her all the time. i think that was mentioned already but a female will immediately lose respect for those dudes and WILL walk all over you and drop you in a min.
-just be yourself. show interest but also keep them guessing. i try to think take two steps forward, one back.
-if you cant help falling in love with every girl that shows you slight interest, talk to more girls. the more options you have the less inclined you are to focus attention on one. let her fight for your attention.

issue i use to have was that if i met a girl i dug i would dam near already be planning the wedding before the second date.

good stuff in this thread, here are the best bits of wisdom i have to offer:
-a girl can be feeling you, but coming on too strong is NOT a good look. think about those chicks that are all over you, blowing you up, coming on way too strong--how big of a turn-off is that? its the same for girls. just be extra wary of the moves you are making and make sure they arent too "eager beaver". dont show that weak, vulnerable side of you unless its serious and you are 100% certain she feels the same way.
-girls want to be challenged so if you like a girl, dont feel like you have to do whatever she wants, cater to her, agree with her all the time. i think that was mentioned already but a female will immediately lose respect for those dudes and WILL walk all over you and drop you in a min.
-just be yourself. show interest but also keep them guessing. i try to think take two steps forward, one back.
-if you cant help falling in love with every girl that shows you slight interest, talk to more girls. the more options you have the less inclined you are to focus attention on one. let her fight for your attention.

I wish I knew all of this a month ago, thanks my NT fam for comin through with the support, I love ya'll
pimp.gif

I'll need to bookmark this incase I wander on to the simp path again..

I wish I knew all of this a month ago, thanks my NT fam for comin through with the support, I love ya'll
pimp.gif

I'll need to bookmark this incase I wander on to the simp path again..

awesome thread is most significantly awesome the more i think of how awesome it is the more significantly awesomer it gets.

awesome thread is most significantly awesome the more i think of how awesome it is the more significantly awesomer it gets.

Originally Posted by briannnnn

Originally Posted by Kramer

Hindsight is 2020 though
ohwell.gif
If that hadn't happened, then you wouldn't now know what you know.

L's are learning experiences in disguise.
this is all true..wish i would've learned this lesson on some so so chick, or off some sap...or at least heard killa rap about in a song...
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by briannnnn

Originally Posted by Kramer

Hindsight is 2020 though
ohwell.gif
If that hadn't happened, then you wouldn't now know what you know.

L's are learning experiences in disguise.
this is all true..wish i would've learned this lesson on some so so chick, or off some sap...or at least heard killa rap about in a song...
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom